Gallery O Tests

im looking for an oops can we all have oops's together hahahaha not even sure thats a word

<~mouth is zipped....

I duno I feel selfish since I already have two kids Katie...I duno...but I feel horrid for my husband as he can't apparently have kids and I'm going through hell and back to figure it all out. HOPEFULLY he can go to the doc with me next week and find out what his SA results were from the last test. I'm so frustrated with everything and I gave up a long time ago to be honest :( I'm not even on here much anymore b/c I guess I really gave up!

That's not selfish Andrea :(
Bb I want u to have an oops too I want it for u badly

Nikki deserves it :) lol shes been waiting for way more years than myself :( then the horrid miscarriage she had....God broke my heart :( I'm seriously almost in tears thinking of HER miscarriage.....come on where o where is Nikki's RAINBOWWWWW!!

Back from my u/s today :( 2 inch cyst...so I guess when I go to the fertility doc next week I'll have more answers :(

I'm okay just hurts so bad now for 5 weeks...but the US tech said she shouldn't have but she showed and told me what it was! I saw the pic all it was missing was a baby :( to be honest.....it was a huge sac!!! Wish it had a lil heartbeat in there :( darn it!!! But explains why I've been in bent over pain...she said normally the ladies with cysts this big come in hunched over she said it doesn't hurt that bad? I said no it hurts on my side where my ribs are...she said the pain must be relayed so its not hurting where the actual problem is....its away from it...which blew my mind...but INTERESTING I guess I might start trusting my regular PCM on base from now on...he was RIGHT....and I was WRONG...I thought it had to be gallbladder or something....who knew!?!?!?!?!?! LOL

Nikki deserves it :) lol shes been waiting for way more years than myself :( then the horrid miscarriage she had....God broke my heart :( I'm seriously almost in tears thinking of HER miscarriage.....come on where o where is Nikki's RAINBOWWWWW!!

Hi hunni thank u for all Ur kind words xx it means so much to me xxxx I'm sure ill be ok

ladies i think i might have got my oops this month going to the doctors in the morning

Attachments

• IMAG0466.jpg
    IMAG0466.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 19
  • IMAG0475.jpg
    IMAG0475.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 19
  • IMAG0470.jpg
    IMAG0470.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 19

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online