Gallery O Tests

Hi guys so i had a bhlood test last week and received a letter in the post today saying my dr would like to discuss ny results im bricking it as last lot of blood tests done were normal xx
im cd12 today and decided to pee on a opk blank i wasnt gonna start testin till cd 13 but thought to hell with it lol will call drs first thing monday and keep u all posted xx

Nikki did he say the results were normal? Did they give you any sort of hint as to why they wanted to see you... I really hope they figure this out for you sweets!!

Not a hint at all it just said they want to see me about my results so I will fone them and make an appointment if results are normal they don't usually send a letter asking u to make an appointment x I'm cd13 and will opk later x

Alrighty then :) praying its all great news and nothing bad :) Lots of prayers your way!!!!

lets us know babe!! Praying for you!

I will do hunni xx i called the drs this morning and i have an appointment 2morrow at 3:30 uk time xx im soo nervous x well cd14 2day and peed on an opk yesterday :bfn: so im hoping that ovulation is coming soon managed to convince dh to bd every 3 days hahahahah be in touch with you all soon xxxxx

they told me i wasnt ovulating the month i actually got pregnant! theyre test arent always accurate :hugs:

they told me i wasnt ovulating the month i actually got pregnant! theyre test arent always accurate :hugs:

I had a blood test done on cd4 they said it was a routine non fastin blood test x
so we shall see what they say tomorrow im wondering wether my prolactin are high again they seem to be normal on other blood tests unless i have af xx

FX you catch the eggy sweetie :)

I hope all the results tomorrow are good as well...gonna be praying hard :) I'm on 15dpo and well if AF doesn't show today I'm a day late :)

so back from the doctors and just found out my prolactin levels are high so i am being referred for mri scan on my head. Even tho my symptoms were diagnosed as PCOS they also point to a prolactenoma i think thats how you spell it, so i just got to wait for an appointment to come through i went to the dr armed with all my charts well all 13 from the last three years ladies yes thats right i have had 13 periods in 36 months hahaha if i dont laugh i will cry.
Anyway how r u all xxx

ok so here are my opks from yesterday and today cd14 and cd15 xx

IMAG1345.jpg cd14

IMAG1344.jpg cd14

IMAG1351.jpg cd15

IMAG1356.jpg cd15

IMAG1355.jpg cd15

Praying that everything is fine and just your prolactin levels are funky they can fix it :) I'm sure :) I've seen ladies on here with high prolactin an they just needed some meds from the docs for a while :) praying thats all that it is :)

Oh sweetie... I'm so sorry I really hope the figure this all out for you so that you can get the sticky bfp :( I will keep praying for you Nikki!!! also hopefully those test turn positive soon so you can dtd :)

Andrea why haven't you tested!

I did but all are :bfn: here they are from today the dried OPK is yesterdays....I'm just waiting on the :witch: to come get me....its any moment LOL

I'm sitting here FREEZING but sweating...oh the joys of being sick :( stupid pneumonia I'm so over this crap already! I am doing a LOT better today though than I Have in a while :) woohoo :)

They were drying up by the time I actually took the pic....but there is definitely nothing on them :( I looked!

Attachments

• TODAY.jpg
    TODAY.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 5
One time before I went to 15 dpo....the other times the medications messed me up somewhat....but I did follistim myself 2 times...but that shouldn't matter the femara is what makes the cycles longer....so it shouldn't have affected luteal phase at all....I dunooooo.....I think AF will get me when I least expect it...but I do know when I'm pregnant it never showed until DAYS after I missed my AF! With my first two babies :) I tested on day of AF missed and nothing lol....til hours later I found evaps...so I went and tested more and still nothing til evaps....soooo finally I think 4 or 5 days past missed AF they finally showed up but that was back in 2002....with Trysten I never tested til I was 14 weeks and had no clue I was pregnant :) woops til I fainted after running 3 miles woopsy :)....but I REALLY REALLY think AF is coming :( Also all the meds I'm on could be screwing me up....the antibiotic and the cough med....who knows! LOL my body can fool me at times...my tummy feels weird an I'm assuming AF is gonna get me later this afternoon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->