Gallery O Tests

I'm thinking maybe O was CD 12...like it normally is and I always normally keep the 27 day cycle ;) better from 2 years ago when my cycles were 23-26 days LOL

I took 2 diffrent types of pregnancy test at 1:p.m today. Wondering if it looks just like evap lines or am i pregnant please tell me what you think!

Attachments

• test 1.jpg
    test 1.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 15
  • test 2.jpg
    test 2.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 21
those look positive :) as long as those lines were there before 10 min I say congratulations momma

I took 2 diffrent types of pregnancy test at 1:p.m today. Wondering if it looks just like evap lines or am i pregnant please tell me what you think!

I definitely see lines on both of those tests! I say this is the start of your :bfp:! Congrats!

Hi all i had a call from the hospital and i have a MRI scan 12th october at 2:30 xx will keep u all posted xx

Oh ok I know you said that already I just didn't know that an mri could tell it.... what does it mean if yoou do have that?

Oh ok I know you said that already I just didn't know that an mri could tell it.... what does it mean if yoou do have that?

It means they can give me tabs to shrink it then my cycles should return to normal x

It would be so wonderful if that fixed this for you! Praying for you!

Hope all u ladies are well. Aint been around as i have no internet its hitting 2 weeks on Tuesday so im really annoyed. Got someone coming out Tuesday. I still havent had af not had one since early July and still neg tests so i dont know what is wrong

I don't think anything is wrong sweetie your body is still trying to figure things out.

The thing is when i was on IUD it wasnt hormonal so it wasnt effecting my ovulation. I had a period every month. Not im not on it i havent had a period

After I had my IUD out....it TOOK FOREVER to get my AF back.....hang in there sweetie ;) took 2 months for my AF! ...and at that time 26 day cycle was very normal for me!

if your not prego she will show just give her time i know its a pain

katie any news in your neck of the wood

as for me nothing much just tired a lot alice got her shots today she is gettig so big and we are moving in nov. to a bigger place so i get to start cleaning everything out and packing yayyy i hate moving but we are in a 2 bedroom apt so we are moving to a 4 bedroom house woohoo

We;; she arrived lol 2 and half months late. Least now i can try keep track

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->