Gallery O Tests

Im gutted in a way but it will happen when it happens. Think im gonna start temping again

Yay for AF!

Stacey nope nada for me all bfn I am 10/11 dpo so I know I am out now should get my witch this week sometime

hi girls im currently cd27 and decided to poaswell an opk anyway what do u think is it possible to ovulate this late in a cycle

IMAG1427.jpg

IMAG1426.jpg

DTD!!!!!!!!!!!! :) It's possible to O whenever your body wants to!! :)
I am still waiting on AF!!! I have NOTHING! I am like anywhere from 11 to 20 dpo LOL who knows!!

*waves* hope everyone is well, havnt been on in aaaages! kate! Ur ttc again!! FXed!!! :D

Awwwww LUNA!!!!!!!!!!!!! How are you sweetie!!

Katie I'm sorry about your cycle being so long...thats frustrating...

And Nikki you to :( so sorry for a long long cycle thats no fun at all :( prayers your way and it does look like you might be O'ing so I'd definitely DTD just in case!!

lol Luna yes and No I am he isn't but he isn't careful so I guess he is too HA HA!!

Andrea yes this cycle sucks AF just needs to come at this point... it's ridiculous!!

I was on 5 days so looks like my periods back to normal as they was like a week and half long before

:hi: How are u hun where is everyone xx
im cd29 no more opks or hpt left. no other signs to determine if ovulation happening or not no ewcm no temp rise and saliva scope not showing ferning so no idea why opk was that dark as no other signs grrrrr

Good luck hun

Well i dont have any opks so just gonna probably go by the 14 day when ur meant to ov. I had af on 17th so its been 8 days so 6 days till im meant to ov. Will probably DTD tonight then every other night :)

Not really TTC not even really NTNP but going with the flow of not worrying about TTC or NTNP LOL If it happens then great if not then it's not God's will for me. I have had to surrender a lot of things over the last 3 years so I am surrendering this too over to God for some reason I have this desire again and it's overwhelming as you all know... why is it there? Why do I want this? Why doesn't he want it? Am I done by choice or nature? all questions I keep asking myself so I am tracking my cycles just so I know (they are WAY different now) I suspect I may be entering into early menopause (don't laugh it's a real fear I have with all the MC's low ovarian reserve and WONKY periods) I have resolved myself to God's will for my life I encourage Clay to DTD around my fertile times and if he uses protection he uses it if he doesn't then he doesn't if something happens it happens if not then it isn't meant to be.... it's a crazy mind set I have but it works for me. I am at peace just know that it may happen it may take 1 to 2 plus years if it happens at all but it isn't my will.... it's the Lords I believe all children are planned by Him and if I do not conceive again then it's not his plans for me I am blessed to have the 3 I do after all Trinity was a miracle! :) love you ladies!

Hi everyone no sign of af and didn't ovulate either grrrr well I decided to weigh myself yesterday and I now weigh 83.3kg my BMI is now 30.2 whoop whoop so excited I have an ultra sound scan on 5th to find out why I keep getting those horrid pains and my MRI on the 12th I will keep u all posted love u all x

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->