Gallery O Tests

Great job ladybug!!! :) loosing weight is so hard it's something I need to do... bleh great job though!!

I need to lose weight to. I am doing weight watchers diet. I feel cus i want another baby i dont see point trying as hard

lol I hear you Sam I am holding on to myu extra 20... IDK why!! lol

I am not sure whether i have ovulated or not but if i did on day 12 then im in the 2ww

Hi guys can you please keep my dh in your prayers this is how it all started

He said he was feelin a little tired so was going for a lie down he was talking to me from the bedrrom i was in the next room i noticed i could no longer understand him clearly and his speech had slurred to the point where it sounded like he had several alcoholic drinks x i called an ambulance who took him straight to A&E
he was then admitted to a stroke ward
and had a ct scan he waiting to have mri and chest x ray
The DRs think he has had a little stroke xx

Hi all thank you sooo much for all ur kind words he is on the mend still not allowed home untill he has had mri scan so they have still not rules out a mini stroke. xx

On another note i had my ultra sound today and more bad news the radiographer said none of my scans ive ever had show noo signs of pcos what so ever or ive ever had it so i called my fs breaking my heart and explained to them what i had just been told and asked them to send me my recrds if i dont have pcos or have never had it like this radiographer claims WTF were they treating me for it :cry:

I'm getting the original fs who diagnosed me to contact me to tell me what's going on I will get a call on Monday morning so if they been treating me for pcos and I haven't got it what the hell is wrong with me x

OMG nikki thats terrible. So you don't have PCOS?

I hope they have some bloody good answers for you on monday!. xxxx

Hi everyone just a note to say hubby is home finally yeyyyy sooo glad he back home where he belongs xx the hospital diagnosed as a TIA or mini stroke :cry: so wont be ttc for a while tilli know he completely better i will stay on here to see how u all doing and to keep u posted with me xx

Glad he is home sweetie so sorry about his stroke and Ttc :( :hugs:

Hello Ladies! i am so glad i have found more females addicted to doing tests. I have done 6 in the past 2 days. i have had one faint line on a IC then 4 negatives (tesco). i then decided to get a clear blue test and + came up after 10 minutes. leaving it for a couple of days and then retesting. Xx

Hello Ladies! i am so glad i have found more females addicted to doing tests. I have done 6 in the past 2 days. i have had one faint line on a IC then 4 negatives (tesco). i then decided to get a clear blue test and + came up after 10 minutes. leaving it for a couple of days and then retesting. Xx
Good luck sweetie I hope it's positive for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->