Gallery O Tests

I would love to of got pregnant very quick but guess my body does want it :(

Seems to be taking ages this time tho and not getting any younger lol

I'm kinda looking forward to not being pregnant. Been married 5 years and pregnant most of them lol

I know that feeling sam, I'm only in my 20s but i feel like my time is running out. I've always wanted a big family, its actually the only thing ive ever wanted. DH wants a big family too, hes an only child and said he doesnt want his kids to be lonely, He said 6 is a great round number, I agree lol. After 5 years TTC it doesnt look like im going to get 1 never mind 6.....

:hugs:
I know that feeling sam, I'm only in my 20s but i feel like my time is running out. I've always wanted a big family, its actually the only thing ive ever wanted. DH wants a big family too, hes an only child and said he doesnt want his kids to be lonely, He said 6 is a great round number, I agree lol. After 5 years TTC it doesnt look like im going to get 1 never mind 6.....

:hugs:

i used to say lttc ur second or 3rd 4th etc.......... is nothing like the pain of ttc ur first. and i still stick by that. when people moan about not concieveing after having one child i say yes ur entitled to be little upset but you have a child and they call you mum. so count ur blessings :hugs:

Couldnt imagine how u must feel for ttc for so long. I really hope u get ur miracle baby zoie

Thats whats scarey Andrea, its not that simple I wish it was but women do go their entire life with out having children that is what i see for my future. I try to remain positive but its not an easy thing to do. Every day it gets harder I don't know how much longer i can put on a brave face for and be happy for everyone else while im dieing inside.

But..... I have no choice but to carry on.

Have you done the fertility testing? IVF? Anything like that?

I say this because I wasn't supposed to have two kids and I do....I'm no where near complaining I count my blessings of those boys daily!! But it happened when I was younger....now that I'm older and been through the fertility docs etc an they are stunned that I have two children. I just read on the testing thread the other day this lady tried for 10 years to get pregnant and it FINALLY happened....

I'm gonna be saying extra prayers for you, I know it doesn't seem like it'll happen...I'm sorta in the same boat again. Yes I have two boys, but my DH has no bio children an that is hard that I can't give him a child. I really hope an pray it happens for you soon!!! Lots of love an try and hang in there...also there are infertility support groups that have helped me in my local community, it might not hurt to join one :) BIG HUGS!! :hug: :hugs: your way!!!

I've had all the fertility tests, all came back great the FS said everything looks great in there and blood tests came back great 100% normal. Been approved to egg share with IVF but its still expensive. DH has low motility, that is our only issue his count is ok, not great but its ok.

I gotcha thats our hold up on the IVF right now is the money seems every single time I get the money to pay for it something happens like a vehicle :( breaks...costing me $4,000 the past few months an my IVF is only $5,500 :( not including meds but I can get them dirt cheap.....its just frustrating everytime we get the money an I'm about to do it :( BAMMMMM something else comes up :( I'm so sorry hun...I hope you can afford it soon. I wish they had some sort of funding program for women with fertility issues :( it just breaks my heart not for myself but for others who are going through and don't have any children :( I'm so sorry hun my heart aches/breaks for you :( PRAYERS!!

I have issues with my tube on one side an the other has the ovary stuck to my fallopian tube :( so both tubes have issues an DH has low motility as well an low morphology :( so its not impossible but its gonna take "years" for it to happen naturally is what our FS told us :(

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/1658509-do-u-think.html

What do u ladies think

Zoie i hear ya bbe we been ttc for ages nearly 8yrs and 2 miscarriages as you all know dh and i have decided to stop trying now as heartbreaking and a rollercoaster this has been i know its the right thing to do. hope ur all doing ok xxxxx love to you all be back in a few days xx

Not thinking anything of it at the min as i did a frer and was neg

:cry:Well my thread was pulled down today :( guess I'm done on this website too much drama for me :( Sorry ladies I don't think I'll be back after this :( but here are my 5dpo tests :( See all later I suppose on FB :( I had that thread since when DH first came home from deployment :( I'm done :( Apparently my "tests" were in the testing thread which was the wrong place to put them :(

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 8
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 7
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 7
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 6
Im so effing upset. one of my friends found out she is pregnant and she is having an abortion. i have told her how bad i want another child, she then tells me how she cant wait to get rid of her baby because she hates being sick!! how she is wanting the time to pass until her appt. WTF!!!

I guess I put my big girl panties on I made a journal I'll try to get it in my siggy soon but I doubt I'll post as much :( my hearts broken :(

So sorry hunny :( my besties sis did that :( an I even offered to adopt that is rough :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->