Gallery O Tests

she keeps saying that getting pregnant was a mistake and how it was 1 time with an ex. i told her i would adopt her baby but she rather abort.

I duno Nikki I duno......I guess I probably ticked someone off in the past...I kinda stalked her the other day an seen where her thread was moved an she blamed it on me....and I swear to God above I didn't report her thread but I betcha a million dollars she did it in spite :( oh well God forgives an so do I!

I don't understand Andrea.... why was your thread removed?

I have no clue to be honest....its kinda like all the testing galleries etc.....I guess I didn't put enough pics for it to be a TEST thread LMAO but I tested like crazy each cycle :( FML...who knows Katie I'm kinda ticked but I'm gonna just let it go...a New Year a NEW THREAD...no biggie...that person all I can say is Karma is out there! God is looking after me an thats all that counts right now!

Hey girls i won't be back here again unless a miracle happens please all keep me posted via Facebook.
Dh has decided to tell me after all this time TTC he doesn't want a family with me full stop so he lied about it killing him watching me suffer every month my heart has broken xx
take care all of you xxx

Nikki he seems to do that a lot...then he cheated the one time :( is it worth going through all of that :( My goodness I'm so sorry!! Some men are just b*st*rds sorry to say it! I hope you're okay lots of hugs your way darling! I hope things get better for you...remember there is always ADOPTION :) there is always a little one needing a mummy :)

Gosh Nikki I am so sorry you are hurting :( big hugs sweetie!!! If I could come over and hug you I would!!!

I agree :( bless her heart...tons of hugs love! I am again so very sorry wish I could punch him for you!! Thats practically what he's done to you is throw a punch in your face :( to hurt you so badly!

I am sorry but what a evil man. If my oh lied to me about something so important dont think i would ever forgive him. I hope it gets better for u hun

af got me so that was a nasty evap. Really thought i was this month as ive had cravings for burnt toast

On a positive note af come dead on time for a change so hoping thats a good sign

I think that's a great sign :) ive just now started oing on my prepragnancy schedule of cd17 :)

Not really but occasionally ntnp. :) how's your pregnancy?

thats ttc then:haha:

this is def last pregnancy for me. we will only have 2 children, the husband has v strong views about having anymore then 2 children:dohh:

hmmmm....the pregnancy..... been v ill and puking up everything plus i already look pregnant :shrug:

but i happy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->