Gallery O Tests

So glad you're happy sorry you're so sick! I want 5 children and have no reserve at all about it :)

lol 5 i say u crazy :haha:

nah he things that people who have more then 2 kids with the way poulation/economy is going ur selfish :shrug: i think aslong as u can aford them go for it :)

I believe all children are gifts from God so I for sure don't feel that way. :)
clay told me this month that he made an opps lol and it was right at O so I'm hoping lol

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3112f3//thumb.png My Ovulation Chart

Yike.... lol I'm trying not to... sucks I know but I hate how crazy it makes me ...I'll probably fail and test soon rofl

Lmao i know what you mean im going to miss poas might have to take one just for haha before he comes

6dpo..... lots of streatchy cm (sorry tmi) and off and on cramps.... :) I don't have any tests so that's good no temptation to early testing :)

Well my tempy dropped so low this morning this cycles gonna be 24 days 2-4 days shorter than normal grrrrr stupid body an the past 4 nights HOT FLASHES woke up soaked grrrrr!!! Gonna call the OB an see what options are and if they can do some testing on why its happening (the hotflashes that is).....blah!

Katie ;) I can't wait til you test if you do heehhehehehe but not this early :)

I have hotflashes it usually comes at the begining of my cycles and the end usually when estrogen is dominant or rising. At least for me that's the case <3

Maybe thats what it is :( I never usually do this.....its awful I wake up drenched :( grrrr....shower before bed and shower in the mornings...lol bahahaha...I know my sisters went through menopause really young....so thats scary in itself. One was 26 and the other almost 27....and here I am almost 29....omgoooosh scary!! They both had early hysterectomies.....I hope I'm not right there with them....

It is what it is though and I'll get through ;) The adoption is "still on" its frustrating waiting for the other family to go through their homestudy we did ours MONTHS ago......just waiting to see which of us get the girls placed....

I've been writing emails weekly to the caseworker asking her whats happening now etc.....just been doing this since end of April of last year those girls have been in foster care how sad is that!

Hey girls,

Hope your all well.

I'm 9/10dpo today and this afternoon I had some bleeding/spotting, I can only discribe it as (Sorry in advance for the TMI!!!) very very watery CM with pink in it!, Lasted for maybe 30mins - 1 hour it has stopped completely, I've had no cramping and don't feel bloated. AF normally starts with thick creamy brown spotting the day before. IDK is my cycle changing?!? I hate it when your body just plays tricks on you!.

Anyone else had this? x

I have no clue thats weird...could be Implantation spotting!! FX for you....my AF just showed up 2-4 days early stupid body of mine that usually doesn't happen....BUT did this cycle LOL

Katie I'm now just spotting bits of pink I thought I'd gone full flow and hadnt checked I think its AFthough b/c of my temp drop grrrr stupid body!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->