Gallery O Tests

Well.....I'm full on now the spotting that night picked up and been so heavy I had a point where I was changing it out every 30 mins...its slowed down a tad now not quite as heavy changing about every hour to hour and a half so lots better than it was really :( this cycle was CRAZY.....this next cycle is gonna be natural just taking prenatal vitamins etc.

My fertility doc called today and asked how I was doing...I told them I was fine just couldn't afford the IVF yet. Shes like well we have tons of cycles coming up I think the last one is in June or something...shes like if you can get a loan by then you can do that one....so with income taxes we are paying off TONS of bills....PRAYING that my credit will be better and maybe we could get a new loan at a lower interest and get the first IVF done...if not I'm totally okay. I told my mom today that since Trysten is turning 4 I'm not 100% sure I want to do it "all over again" I've made it this far the boys are growing up.....not so sure I wanna do it over again unless God has other plans....so NTNP here we are :) Just leaving this one to the MAN UPSTAIRS :)

So on the 12th i had no more bleeding / spotting and on the 13th nothing either but this after noon i had the same thing again!!, Now im having a little bit of spotting but not much and CM is still very watery!.

I did a FRER this morning too.

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8081/8380272098_3b610c1dbd.jpg

I realise after posting that picture that its quite far away so i Zoomed in and re uploaded it.

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8218/8382077590_53d6449d68.jpg

Yeh its a bit blurry it was taken on my phone. I see a faint line, but then again it could just be me wanting to see a line if you know what i mean lol.

If it wasnt for this weird on off bleeding/spotting, i wouldnt have even tested lol.

Yeh its a bit blurry it was taken on my phone. I see a faint line, but then again it could just be me wanting to see a line if you know what i mean lol.

If it wasnt for this weird on off bleeding/spotting, i wouldnt have even tested lol.

u never know! fingers crossed:thumbup:

fxed!!!!!!! it is too blurry for me but if you see it!!!!!!!!

fx'd I see it in the first pic :) !!!!!!!!!!! YAYAAAA!!! I say wait a couple days then test it again :) I'm still having "gush" attacks ehhhh was cooking dinner an had to go change clothes :( TMI I know....so frustrating!@

I think my chart looks beautiful but bfn this morning so :shrug:
<a href="https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3112f3/">My Ovulation Chart</a>

My Ovulation Chart https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ticker/3112f3/ttc.png

We are starting to bed now i am only on day 7 so gonna bed every other day

well ive not been on much as ive had lots to sort after a talk with dh and counsellor we are going to try again. For last 3-4 cycles i appear to be ovulating cd17 and my cycles seem to be becomming more regular ish lol last cycle 31 days At the moment im cd4 3 days to ovulation lol

Temp came down but is still higher then the average but still bfn :( thinking I'm out

Nikki I'm so happy you guys are talking it out and considering ttc still...

Oh and Amanda had her baby :)

Congratulations Amanda!!

So Saturday the 12th, I had a random bleed i would way it was heavy spotting rather than a light bleed, with in 30mins not a spot in sight, then monday i had the same thing.

I can't remember if AF was due monday or today. Today i woke up to a tea spoon of blood in my underwear, I put my moon cup in thinking AF was starting realised i needed to empty it as i havent all day and there was 1/4 oz of blood and the rest was just water like CM.

For me very thick creamy CM and brown spotting the day before AF is normal.... I don't know what to think.

Congratulations Amanda!!

So Saturday the 12th, I had a random bleed i would way it was heavy spotting rather than a light bleed, with in 30mins not a spot in sight, then monday i had the same thing.

I can't remember if AF was due monday or today. Today i woke up to a tea spoon of blood in my underwear, I put my moon cup in thinking AF was starting realised i needed to empty it as i havent all day and there was 1/4 oz of blood and the rest was just water like CM.

For me very thick creamy CM and brown spotting the day before AF is normal.... I don't know what to think.
When will you test again!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->