Gallery O Tests

I was going to out early this morning and get some tests but af came inn the night. I still have loads old water like cm but it is quite heavy now. Thanks for your support ladies. xxx

Had a scan today to make sure there was none of the iud in my uterus. It was all clear and my ovaries are fine to :) was weird seeing a empty uterus :(

This is my ov test i wouldnt say its completely positive yet but nearly there im only on cd11

Attachments

• IMG_1205[1].jpg
    IMG_1205[1].jpg
    32 KB · Views: 1
i would dtd every other day then just in case :)

Cd 1 for me today... BLAH lol

We did it this morning lol I know ov is on its way cus I'm getting horney lol

Lol Sam! :) hopefully you'll catch the egg soon

Thanks Sweetie I think I'm going tobe done for a while and just let go and let God I'm thinking its not the right time just yet. I'm ok with waiting.... sorta lol :)

I'm cd8 looking forward to TTC again according to ff from my last 3 cycles ovulation occurs cd17 and I have a 15day luteal phase xx
How are you all xx

I'm GOOOOOOD...going to meet with the girls guardian ad litem today I'm so stinking nervous!!! Praying we get REALLY good news as this process is FINALLY moving FINALLY...8 months after we've started this is like I was pregnant an the 9th month a decision on where the girls go is made!!!!!!!!! OMGOSH I'm sooooo excited!! We might be ADOPTING :) its back on 1000000% ;)

Something weird happened last night. I went toilet and wiped and felt a lump my cervix was only really low and bulging out a bit. Its gone back up now but its never been that low. Today ive had a huge temp rise:) so hopefully ov is about to happen. GOing to bed tonight as we didnt last night cus oh was tired

Something weird happened last night. I went toilet and wiped and felt a lump my cervix was only really low and bulging out a bit. Its gone back up now but its never been that low. Today ive had a huge temp rise:) so hopefully ov is about to happen. GOing to bed tonight as we didnt last night cus oh was tired

fx for you hun im waiting to ovulate also hopefully about cd17 xx

good luck! I havnt been in here in aaaages! hope everyone is well!! cant believe I'll have a 1 year old in 4 days, eek!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->