Gallery O Tests

Ahhh....that explains it :) Hi Clare :) Nice to see you :wave:

Attachments

• OPK.jpg
    OPK.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 17
...bad part is we haven't BD'd in I duno when LOL!!!!!!!!! I hope its not too late to start tonight! Here is the moon though from tonight :) we took pics!

Attachments

• MOON.jpg
    MOON.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 4
It can be normal with how far u are this is where the baby starts to get bigger

I dont get this why is it my temp is all over the please the first half of my cycle then after ov it evens out confuses me

I just av a question. What are the chance of sperm still getting through after dtd but then going for a wee 5 mins later?

Sam thats how I got pregger with my Trysten we weren't trying LOL woops :) but I have the best lil blessing ever...they say the first bit gets up there right away as its most potent ;) so still high chance :) I went pee right after lol no laying down no nothing ;) hehe an it still happened!

Still good with dd#1 i got up right and took a shower to get ready for work

^----see you dont always have to lay down with legs in the air to get pregnant LOL!!!!!! Bahahahahaha! Its been a crazy day ;) as all of you on my fb know...so I have to have some fun somewhere ;) LOl

My chart looks weird....hmmm...flatlined today!

OMGOSH I just found 2 pregger tests in my cabinet hidden!!!!!!!!! LOL I can't order anymore so I'm kinda excited :)

I shouldn't think peeing would make a blind bit of difference..! I can't think of any reason that it would...unless you just generally mean standing up..? well..I wouldn't use either as a form of contraception...:haha:

I won't pee on one til AF is due LMAO
I CANT its all I have!!! LOL

We only Bd'd twice this cycle so duno if anything is to become of it....day of positive opk...and well 2 days after which looks like the day before O an 2 days after O :) lol But..could have been day of O since my temp only went up like halfway I duno what day actual O is ;) CD 11 or 12 :)

haha contraception that made me chuckle lol. Im asking cus i needed the loo but we started shagging lol was weird cus had a full bladder well after i went down stairs had to do something then went for a wee lol. Ive never laid there with my legs up with any of my pregnancies lol

Hi all how you all doing all this.crappy UK weather has made me poorly hoping I feel better to start bding xx
Just a quick question ff says ovulation occurring cd17 I have found 5opks no symptoms yet Shud I start testing now or tomorrow xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->