Gallery O Tests

think i am going to give it a break with trying for another baby. So much is happening with my dad i cant really think of anything else and doesnt feel like the right time i need to put my time on him. People that are on my facebook will know more.

think i am going to give it a break with trying for another baby. So much is happening with my dad i cant really think of anything else and doesnt feel like the right time i need to put my time on him. People that are on my facebook will know more.

ur not on my friends list hun but thinkin of u xx feel free to add me nikki marie wardle xx

Thx hun its getting tougher every day doctors are saying now he might have a tumor his going into theater today so will know more then

here we go................. :)

https://s2.postimage.org/u1gdq7tat/BABY.jpg

Yayyyyy :) GUMMY BEAR ;) Jelly bean ;) whatever the nicknames gonna be :) CONGRATULATIONS~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so today is cd17 i think and poas well opk any way there is one from yesterday and one from 2dayx top one is yesterdays and bottom one the darker one is todays x
IMAG1812.jpg

IMAG1815.jpg

Em :) DH let me buy tests OH HEEEERE WE GO LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was to practically just SHUT ME UP :)

Sam so sorry! Hoping things get better :hug:

great scan Hun are you going to find out the gender this time?

Pee'd on one ;) bahahaha I'm nuts! I swear I see a shadow BAHAHAHA!....looked again and...it looks like a LINE OMG!~!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->