Gallery O Tests

Sure...totally super duper faint ;) There is a tiny indent line from the lil circle thing in the test as I eventually pulled it out of the case...but still deffo the faintest ever line ;) I can't really see it much in the pics but I pray to God in a few days I get an answer :)

Attachments

• another.jpg
    another.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 31
  • another2.jpg
    another2.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 26
  • lightsux.jpg
    lightsux.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 20
  • omgosh.jpg
    omgosh.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 23
I'm still here...we find out if we get the girls Feb. 14th I've been so scared and nervous to even be online lately :(

Hi all im cd30 today according to ff af should be here in about 4 days have really bad constipation sorry tmi. I went to dr last week and asked what was happening about my ct scan he informed me that they want to see another abnormal prolactin level before they do ct he asked when my period was due i told him not sure as they still not regular enough determine so he suggests that as soon as i get af call to arrange blood test. Grrrr i hate my drs. Anyway hope all my lovely ladies are ok love to you all

yes u can but things have been lil hetic around here lately and havent got to post office yet x

if cant get to post office ill buy some on ebay and send them straight to u

Not yet, but our next appointment is in 6 days fingers crossed they will give us a date then :D. SOOOOOOOOO ready to be finished with TTC :haha:

Yep, The clinic has said there are quite a few ladies that match me so fingers crossed I wont wait long to start protocol! :D

Tomorrow will know for sure if our adoption is a YES or a NO...lots of prayers but I can't believe the DAY is finally here and it happens to be on Valentine's Day!! What a nice surprise that would be for us!

Tomorrow will know for sure if our adoption is a YES or a NO...lots of prayers but I can't believe the DAY is finally here and it happens to be on Valentine's Day!! What a nice surprise that would be for us!

Hoping its good news Andrea fingers crossed x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->