Gallery O Tests

Well we only had 2....I just adopted those girlies :) soooo honestly TTC was over on Valentine's Day....thats the day we found out they are going to be OURS :) Otherwise TTC would have still been going on....now its like hun where is condoms LOL...b/c now we deffo don't want anymore 4 was crazy I'm sure I'll get the hang of it its just all new to us!...and I learned girls hair takes time LOL

Hi all I'm doing ok this af was horrid but looking forward to ovulation lol hope ur all ok xx

So today is cd8 we bd this morning according to ff ovulation still occurs at cd17 and we plan bd on cd11 cd14 cd15 cd17 and cd19 do u guys think I'll be in with a chance this cycle lolol x

I've started a LTTTC IVF Journal if anyone is interested the link is in my sig :) x

Hi all where are you all I've been eextremely busy packing for our move well according to ff today is ovulation and we have bd every 2 days since cd 13 so fingers crossed xx hope ir all well and doing ok xx

Well ff puts me at 2dpo and my luteal phase is 15days so the countdown begins.wish me luck all x

I have every single finger and toe crossed for you Nikki!! xxxxx

I threw away all my ovulation tests and ics away lol feels weird not having any in house

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->