Gallery O Tests

Tomorrow will know for sure if our adoption is a YES or a NO...lots of prayers but I can't believe the DAY is finally here and it happens to be on Valentine's Day!! What a nice surprise that would be for us!

all the best! fingers and toes crossed :) x

I'm sick as can be to my stomach.....this is gonna be the LONGEST Valentine's Day EVER!! Happy Valentine's to all of you! I just now added the girls Aunt back to fb....lets hope she doesn't throw me under the bus anymore...as I have to get along with her...and before I tried and just she blah blew us off sort of speak but I'm doing this for the girls sake!

yes yes yes :) hehe.....thats why I gotta make sure I dont have a little surprise years down the road LOL

Congratulations Andrea!!! So happy for your expanding family. I dunno about the snipping tho. You never know, you may like a little surprise now and then :winkwink:

LOL We decided 4 was PLENTY :) so he's going and I'm going and snip snip chop chop :) lol.....we just can't do more than 4 really and I'm going to be 29 this year and we would rather not start all over if it were to ever happen. Heck...to be honest....well em....PRAY TO GOD I'm not this cycle LOL I should be O'ing soon but well I've been spotting since like ever ago and still light bleeds off and on....I think I'm CD 11 today....and still bleeding...I have no clue what my body is doing I think it was probably the stress as yes...sometimes I spot at this point but not enough to get on my undies...and TMI but its enough to wear a pad....stupid body ;) its time I give my body a fix ;) lol....don't think I'd get pregnant anyways its been 4 years of TTC...but if God gives us a surprise I won't be upset ;) LOL But I think 4 is just right 2 boys 2 girls AND WE ARE DONE :) lol....but again....going to call on Tues. for an appt to talk about it with my doctor and pray they get me in like "LAST WEEK" lol ;) but I'm sure at this point they wont since there is a TINY TAD chance we coulda well made a Valentine's baby LMAO

we are only having 2, couldnt manage with more, we are on a comfortable income and get a huge 4 bed house FREE! but i dont think i could give them everything they want need if we had more so this will unfortuanately be my last x

Thats what i have been thinking claire. I have wanted a 3rd so much but last few weeks im done. I am aving on and off problems with the kids going bed and i cant really go through it all with another. Plus with money kids get what they need and with 2 we can go away once a year but if we have another we wont be able to afford it. So oh is going docs on 1st to talk about getting the snip.

Thats what i have been thinking claire. I have wanted a 3rd so much but last few weeks im done. I am aving on and off problems with the kids going bed and i cant really go through it all with another. Plus with money kids get what they need and with 2 we can go away once a year but if we have another we wont be able to afford it. So oh is going docs on 1st to talk about getting the snip.

i think ur doing the right thing.

i will want more then 2 but realistically iv been blessed with a healthy daughter and hopefully another healthy one. i dont want to take the risk to be honest.

i think if mick gets the snip early next yr itll stop me thinking about ttc.
and my pnd has been bad and i dont cope v well with no sleep lol:haha:

are u using ur eggs or donor eggs? x

No were not, but i am happy that I can donate my eggs to help another couple have a family :). Its such a great gift to give :).

Thats a lovely idea:flower: not sure i could do the same having had a lo id always wonder if there was another freya out there.

xx

It did take a while to decide to do it and did a lot of research into it, We can legally find out if the women that received my eggs gets pregnant, when the baby(ies) is/are born and the sex(s). I think it would be a totally different case if I were donating live embryos I don't think i would be comfortable with that.

But I am happy to donate eggs :), It may be our one and only chance of having our own family too.

No were not, but i am happy that I can donate my eggs to help another couple have a family :). Its such a great gift to give :).

Thats a lovely idea:flower: not sure i could do the same having had a lo id always wonder if there was another freya out there.

xx

It did take a while to decide to do it and did a lot of research into it, We can legally find out if the women that received my eggs gets pregnant, when the baby(ies) is/are born and the sex(s). I think it would be a totally different case if I were donating live embryos I don't think i would be comfortable with that.

But I am happy to donate eggs :), It may be our one and only chance of having our own family too.

we thought about the egg share before we conceived.dh said no as he thought if that egg became a baby. and the ivf for us failed i couldnt handle it. its an amazing thing to do for someone!

i love pregnancy and would def be a surrogate(not using my eggs)if dh let me:flower:

xx

we thought about the egg share before we conceived.dh said no as he thought if that egg became a baby. and the ivf for us failed i couldnt handle it. its an amazing thing to do for someone!

i love pregnancy and would def be a surrogate(not using my eggs)if dh let me:flower:

We have thought about that too, It would be very tough but IVF is full of IFs and MAYBEs even without egg share, for us right now it is a risk worth taking, It would be extremely hard If ours failed and the person getting my eggs did but they have counselling for that which we are going to on Tuesday.

We have been TTC for over 5 years now so the chance of us getting pregnant naturally are almost 0%. But our chances of IVF success is really good odds because Im young fertile and have a great egg supply once they get those lazy swimmers next to an egg everything should go to plan. I hope so anyway, i'm trying my hardest to cling on to the last little bit of hope i have left.

If this does not work it will be truly devistating for us, but i think a fail cycle without egg share would be just as hard.

Fingers crossed for me lol :) x

FX for you :) I would have done the egg share if I would have been in the proper BMI :( I was overweight grr...my stupid body lol....

Anyways I'm tuckered out..but wanted to show a pic before bedtime well okay couple pics :) with you ladies.....the lil one is sick I've been cleaning for 2 hours but I had a smile on my face the whole entire time....I hate having to take them back tomorrow I'm gonna shed tons of tears :(

They both got Dora bedding and stuff ;) soon as I get a chance I'll take much better pics...tomorrow we are going to the park...anyways ;) Myra had to show off her light up flip flops...her sister got a pair as well :) Anyways goodnight all I just got cleaned up with a shower b/c I smelled like "emmm sickly stuff" but I'm all better now!! :) SLEEP TIME!

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 10
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 9
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 8
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 8
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 6

i think ur doing the right thing.

i will want more then 2 but realistically iv been blessed with a healthy daughter and hopefully another healthy one. i dont want to take the risk to be honest.

i think if mick gets the snip early next yr itll stop me thinking about ttc.
and my pnd has been bad and i dont cope v well with no sleep lol:haha:

Yea im like that when oh gets the snip i wouldnt think about ttc will be hard but ill get over it after a bit.

Are u hoping for a boy :)

lol we've realised we have our hands full with 4 and we are DONE! lol

i think its easy to get too caught up in ttc and forget how blessed we are to already have children. im going to get in my head this is our last and prepare myself. treasure every ache pain kick and contraction:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->