• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Game of Thrones!!!

If it means he gets more screen time then I'm happy. :haha:

There are no men really that i like in it now! Maybe Jamie?! But after the whole creepy sex by dead Joffrey thing i'm struggling :haha:

God I love Ramsey I'm so glad I'm not alone :blush:

He's so attractive. And I bet he's a, uhh, passionate lover.

There are no men really that i like in it now! Maybe Jamie?! But after the whole creepy sex by dead Joffrey thing i'm struggling :haha:

I'm the opposite, I'm pretty much attracted to every man on the show on some level. Like last episode I was kind of thinking that I would totally bang Baelish if I were Sansa. :rofl: I think I have issues that need to be resolved.

God I love Ramsey I'm so glad I'm not alone :blush:

He's so attractive. And I bet he's a, uhh, passionate lover.

I'm the opposite, I'm pretty much attracted to every man on the show on some level. Like last episode I was kind of thinking that I would totally marry Baelish if I were Sansa. :rofl: I think I have issues that need to be resolved.

I mean, i can get past your Ramsey love but i think Baelish is a step too far for me now Staralfur :rofl:

I really don't like Jon Snewwwwww.

I changed 'marry' to 'bang' because she's still married to Tyrion... duh. I also think his creepiness might get slightly annoying after a lifetime, so a few inappropriate bangs would probably be best.

I changed 'marry' to 'bang' because she's still married to Tyrion... duh. I also think his creepiness might get slightly annoying after a lifetime, so a few inappropriate bangs would probably be best.

Yeah hes always got that weird smile on his face and his accent can't decide if its irish :haha:

I always think he sounds like someone trying to do an Irish accent and failing, but the actor is actually Irish it's so confusing :wacko:

I think I'm probably the only one who finds the Hound hot in a strange way. I totally love his character. And they've made him funnier in the series than in the books :)

I want to see more dragons lol.

I think I just lost the award for weirdest GoT crush. :haha:

Ooooo Jon Snow. How could you not love him. Have you seen Pompeii yet? Total hottie.

Now the hound on the other hand... i'm not sure, though I agree his character in the show is much better then that in the books.

Yeah I know it's pretty weird. But in the books I kinda felt sorry for him because from a very young age he was tortured by his brother and then forever feared and loathed because of his scars. He's then become what people see him as; a monster. And I suppose he is but not because he would have wanted that life. He's the sort that has a good heart deep down. Unlike his brother.

Actually have you seen the guy who plays the hound in the old Scottish oats ads??? Hawt lol

I think I'm probably the only one who finds the Hound hot in a strange way. I totally love his character. And they've made him funnier in the series than in the books :)

I want to see more dragons lol.

I can't even cope :haha: You totally win from Starlafur!

The Hound... Hot?!?! Ewwww hahaha.

I did love Arya's laugh! It was absolutely amazing..

I quite like Baelish... though everyone thinks I'm awful because of it haha! I feel safe saying that here as a certain lady has a thing for Ramsey Bolton haha x

I have a friend who kind of looks like the Hound... he's even missing a few teeth as he's a hockey player. Shall I arrange a meeting? :haha:

Hahaha! No but seriously...the Scottish oats ads are from years ago so Rory McCann was a lot younger.

Don't worry. Not all my crushes are weird. Norman Reedus being one of them ^_^

Crikey, I'm like a teenage fan girl >.<

Hahaha! No but seriously...the Scottish oats ads are from years ago so Rory McCann was a lot younger.

Don't worry. Not all my crushes are weird. Norman Reedus being one of them ^_^

Crikey, I'm like a teenage fan girl >.<

I think Norman Reedus is fairly popular although, hes not conventionally stunning?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->