Gamers group!

I'm boring and I've just named mine Bekkles. :haha:

I do like Peaches though, but that was taken. Was also considering Avadore.

what have u made?

im useless at thinking of names!

I've made a Nelf hunter :D I also liked Adora but that was taken. Tried it with a H but don't know if Adorah looks silly

Damnit. I think I'm gonna go for something more creative than Bekkles :rofl:

im done

nelf warrior called teeks

im not gonna start playing till everyoine is sorted lol. dont wanna be a loner :rofl:

hey yes please add me to the list!

it takes me forever to come up with names, my mage is jolou only because when i first turned on wow all them many moons ago i rarely went online and everything i signed up for i used jolou lol. after her i would have to think for ages! i think my fave so far has been trucalling for my rogue and aanya for my shammy.

im not sure what to make, i have played all the classes so far but so far have took a rogue, priest, mage and shammy to over 70, never seem to get my lock or druid passed lvl 12 lol and a pala and warrior never make it past 10!

me and bek are in game lol.

i just nicked the name of one of my chars on my main server

I stuck with Bekkles in the end :haha: What race are you making Pilot?

I'm not sure. Thinking to just make a DK for now and then transfer my Paladin later in the week when I got money, lol.

But Dwarf for sure when I transfer that!

i changed my class. now a priest but still called teeks

I think Samzi and I are gonna make an heroic run for Darnassus :rofl:

ok ive made a NE druid... tho i never seem to stick to a druid maybe because i have so much choice on arathor i jus flit over to the higher lvl ones. ive also done a lock just incase and a dk, tho i cant get to grips with dk's trees and rotation lol

Now I'm all sad 'cuz I'm in the US and can't play with you guys. :(

Gads, I need to keep up with this thread better :rofl:

So we're on Turalyon then? Who all is on just now? I'll need to hunt back through the posts to find a character to /w :rofl:

Not sure what I'll be. Maybe a rogue. Will see how the mood takes me :rofl:

me and bek are on.

bekklez and teeks :) pilot was but she seems to have been disconnected or something?

Okies :) Still patching here, but it's nearly done so hopefully it's not going to hang on 90% or something :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->