Gang Of Grlz - Due Jan - Feb 2013 !

Yikes, I've looked at cribs but am waiting till I am further along to buy one. I am planning on getting a bassinet to put by my bed first. Once the baby is bigger then I'll get a crib. I want a crib with the changing table attached, I saw one in mahagony or cherry wood and it was really nice.

Aanch, hope all went well today.

Mine is on the 17th at 21 + 2 as the OH isn't home till then, I am desperate to find out. I haven't bought anything for the lo yet as I want to see what we are having first :wacko:

Hope you are all well x

Hi ladies. I hope you are all well!

All these scans are exciting! We have changed our mind a few times about finding out the sex. My OH is pretty reluctant so we are team yellow (for the moment!)

Oorwweistyin - my scan is on the 17th too!

Hi ladies. I hope you are all well!

All these scans are exciting! We have changed our mind a few times about finding out the sex. My OH is pretty reluctant so we are team yellow (for the moment!)

Oorwweistyin - my scan is on the 17th too!

Cautious, I am so excited to find out. I didn't find out with my first but the hospital policy was not to tell and It was 13 years ago so private scans weren't as ready available, so this time i'm finding out :thumbup:

It is at 20 past 9 in the morning so at least I don't have all day to wait :winkwink:

It's only a week tomorrow.......OH home on Friday too.....woohoo xx

How'd the scan go aanch? Boy or girl?? My scan is Wednesday at 11:40 :happydance: Hats off to you ladies waiting it out (Yikes and cautious), I'm counting the hours now! Emmediva, I'm feeling lots of movement too! Good luck to all the ladies with scans coming up!

:thumbup:

Aanch, we're anxious to find out if you're team :blue: or :pink:

Country, Wednesday is nearly here! My appt is tomorrow afternoon, 4:20 p.m. cant get here soon enough!!! Ughh the wait is killing me LOL. I just want to know so bad you know?!

Baby doesn't seem to move very much - it's got me freaking out. :o( Heartbeat is 150, and I hear it on the doppler, but I still worry. Anyone else not feeling a ton? I wonder if this partly has to do with the fact that the baby is resting in a transverse position??

Yikes, I'm not sure if position has anything to do with it but my baby's heartbeat around 18 weeks was 148 so yours is right on. Have you tried eating ice or drinking ice water? I've noticed mine doesn't like that and moves alot afterwards. I asked around and I seems babies don't like the cold.

I've been drinking water with tons of ice through my whole pregnancy, so I think the baby's used to it. :) I will try again though!! Thanks.

Grlzz i am Back with the results ,,,,, &&& I am carrying a BOY !!!! Soo Team Blue for us :))
Both of us r really happpy... Hubby always wanted a boy ,, he is on Cloud 9 !

Did u all find out the gender of your babies ?? Yikes & Cautious.. Hats off to u for waiting another 20 weeks but it will be a bigger surprise for you all :))

We will start looking for names & start shopping sooon.. Atleast crib.. car seats and few basic stuff ...

Emmediva - I feel some movements but nothing like actual kicks... Only in the night when i lie down .. i feel butterflies in tummy moving around ...R u all feeling actual kicks ?? Nothing hits my tummy its just noises floating around ...

I m 20 weeks now .. Half way done ... Yipppieee :))

Yikes, I hope you feel more movement, you should hear the wiggles on the Doppler though? I have to hunt for the heartbeat because baby is always wiggling around so all I hear at first are the movements LOL.

Aanch, congratulations! I can't wait for my appt today to find out. I can't really say they're kicks because it's not painful, but it's definitely not gas :haha: baby moves alot! And supposedly they're supposed to sleep during the day? :dohh: well not mine, he/she is active lots during the day LOL.

Emmediva - can't wait to find out which team you are! And to hear how the rest of the scan goes. I'm actually a bit afraid to find out, I think after that it all becomes a lot more real, I can refer to it as a he or she, and it's really the halfway marker! Eek!

Yikes - a bunch of my gfs didn't feel anything until 21w+ so if you are feeling anything, it's a plus. Aren't dopplers a wonderful thing!? I borrowed a friend's and it's wonderful.

aanch - Congrats on team :blue:! I have a feeling I'll be joining you tomorrow :) 23 hours till I find out!

Grlzz i am Back with the results ,,,,, &&& I am carrying a BOY !!!! Soo Team Blue for us :))
Both of us r really happpy... Hubby always wanted a boy ,, he is on Cloud 9 !

Did u all find out the gender of your babies ?? Yikes & Cautious.. Hats off to u for waiting another 20 weeks but it will be a bigger surprise for you all :))

We will start looking for names & start shopping sooon.. Atleast crib.. car seats and few basic stuff ...

Emmediva - I feel some movements but nothing like actual kicks... Only in the night when i lie down .. i feel butterflies in tummy moving around ...R u all feeling actual kicks ?? Nothing hits my tummy its just noises floating around ...

I m 20 weeks now .. Half way done ... Yipppieee :))

Yay Aanch, team :blue:
and yay for reaching the half way marker........go us!

I've still got 6 sleeps to go, can't come soon enough.

Good luck the rest of the ladies with scans in the next week! :thumbup:

Hello girls!! So I'm team :blue: :happydance: Aanch joining you! We're so excited, my OH wanted a boy and he is thrilled he got his wish. The ultrasound tech got plenty of shots of the boy parts :haha: baby was cooperating for that :thumbup:

Country, not long till you find out!!

Oorwee, time goes fast, it'll be next week before you know it.

Yikes, hope you feel more movements :)

Yeaa.. Happy for your Emmediva :)) I have more company in Team Blue !! Gd Luck countrygirl86 & oorweeistyin..

I'm joining you too ladies! Team :blue:!!!! He was cooperating too, there were the parts hanging right out there lol I'm so excited, I was 99% sure it was a boy, no rhyme or reason just a VERY strong feeling! Mama's intuition was right! Congrats Emmediva!

WOW all these boys, well done countrygirl and Emmediva!

Only 4 sleeps now for me :wacko: LOL

Hi ladies, it's so wonderful to see the gender of our babies!!! I can't believe how fast time flies. It doesn't feel that long ago when we were just trying to make it through the 1st trimester. DH and I are pleased that we are having a GIRL :happydance: and that baby is perfectly healthy!!! We have decided to name her Arianna. Still working on a middle name for her, but it's nice to be able to call her by name now :dance:.

As for movments, I think she had the hiccups this morning :rofl:. She's definitely more active at night though.

oorweeistyin...hang in there girl! It felt like forever for me too. It'll be here before you know it. Can't wait to find out what you're having.

Yooohooo countrygirl86 ,, Team Blue for u too !! Awesome :happydance: So its 3 of us now :hugs:

Emmediva - DH was staring at the boy parts until he made sure its a Boy !! I was too overwhelmed just with the sight of my baby .. .Awwwww :flower:

Mama's intuition is soo true.. i also knew from day 1 i am carrying a boy.. i read somewhere its 91% correct :happydance:

Mimi - Arianna is such a cute name ... Ur baby girl is the lucky one ... surrounded by so many boys :)) I m sure she ll get all the attention :thumbup: See she already is getting Hickups ... Boys r remembering her :dance:

I totally agree with Mimi ,, doesnt seem too far when we all were struggling with our first 12 weeks to pass :winkwink: & now we know what we all are carrying !!

oorweeistyin - Will be very soon for you .,, blink eyes and it will pass :haha:

I am still waiting for those movements... wanna badly feel something solid ... Its still only some butterflies in tummy at night !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->