Gender guesses anyone gender scan in 1.5 weeks POTTY SHOT ADDED

I deffo will do I need to get a good profile pic of it lol when do you find out? Xx

Scan is a week today (24th Jan)! Cannot wait . my sister just found out she’s having a girl so it’s made me more excited to find out !

Scan is a week today (24th Jan)! Cannot wait . my sister just found out she’s having a girl so it’s made me more excited to find out !

Oh can't wait for updates :) xx

Had scan today ladies what do we think? Xx
Screenshot_20190117-171500_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20190117-171506_Gallery.jpg

Oooo lovely pics !

I’m going to stick with boy , I can see two little white lines in one pic and three in the other lol .

Are you finding out the sex of the baby ?

Oooo lovely pics !

I’m going to stick with boy , I can see two little white lines in one pic and three in the other lol .

Are you finding out the sex of the baby ?

Yea I have it booked for the 13th Feb not that I'm counting down or anything lol xx

Yea I have it booked for the 13th Feb not that I'm counting down or anything lol xx

Haha !! I’m counting down to mine now for sure ! I wasn’t bothered about finding outback but now I just wanna know lol !!

Haha !! I’m counting down to mine now for sure ! I wasn’t bothered about finding outback but now I just wanna know lol !!
I wasn't going to no this time but I have one girl and 3 boys so need to no where it's going to sleep lol xx

These are some other photos I did get xx

Screenshot_20190118-134454_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20190118-134509_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20190118-134533_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20190118-134543_Gallery.jpg

I wasn't going to no this time but I have one girl and 3 boys so need to no where it's going to sleep lol xx

Is your daughter wanting a little sister ?! X

Lovely scan pics!

Gender scan in 2 weeks and can't wait my 4 year old has been telling everyone I'm having a girl:rofl: xx

Hahaha . Your 4 year old may be right !! I’m interested to know lol

Hahaha . Your 4 year old may be right !! I’m interested to know lol

I've heard kids might no aswell don't no how think he telling me something :haha: 2 weeks and a bit keep counting down the days :rofl: xx

Im going to guess girl too. We have our private scan.booked for valentines day. I have a feeling we are growing our 3rd little boy so Im so excited to find out if im right. So exciting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"