Gender guesses anyone gender scan in 1.5 weeks POTTY SHOT ADDED

Oh ladies thank you :) I'm so excited to find out wish would just hurry up now kids are asking on a daily basis :rofl: they won't no until the weekend after Valentine's day tho asbo have my step son then and want him here when we reveal :) xx

Hahah my girls keep asking when the baby will be here !! It’s so exciting for them !

Hahah my girls keep asking when the baby will be here !! It’s so exciting for them !

Awww I can imagine I got some baby clothes earlier and Aaron my 4 year old asked when we get baby :rofl: bless them lol xx

Have a scan booked for an hours time I'm going to ask if they can tell me or not or if they can get a potty shot for me (not hopeful tho) I'm only 15+2 and here they always say from 16 weeks xx

Have a scan booked for an hours time I'm going to ask if they can tell me or not or if they can get a potty shot for me (not hopeful tho) I'm only 15+2 and here they always say from 16 weeks xx

Good luck !

Had scan and she didn't want to say but I said I wouldn't hold it against her if she told me what she thought, I said I'm booked for the 13th anyway but she thinks.... GIRL :pink: xx

Screenshot_20190201-213955_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20190201-214008_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20190201-214018_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20190201-214029_Gallery.jpg

Thank you ladies I thought girl as I asked for potty shot so I could guess :rofl: xx

Ohhh wow yeah girl on the potty shot for sure !!

I guessed wrong as usual haha !!

Congrats !!

Ohhh wow yeah girl on the potty shot for sure !!

I guessed wrong as usual haha !!

Congrats !!

Thank you :) it was one or the other :rofl: confirm in 1.5 weeks now time is just going slow lol xx

Lol, my boy at 13 weeks was very visible! I think that if it was a boy at 15 weeks that you would be able to tell for sure! GL and I hope you get your girl!

Lol, my boy at 13 weeks was very visible! I think that if it was a boy at 15 weeks that you would be able to tell for sure! GL and I hope you get your girl!

That's what I thought and theirs deffo nothing viable here, my boy at 16 weeks was so in your face so to speak lol, I'll deffo update xx

10 minutes ladies until we no for sure xx

Thank you ladies :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"