Gender nub prediction, do you have a boy or a girl?

Mummy&bump, I think in pic 1 although blurry that there is a kind of flat nub so I would think pink for pic1. On pic 3 though though there could well be a little boy bobbley type nub or it could be part of his leg starting. I would go pink for baby 1 and blue for baby 2, good luck.

Porkpie, yours is definately a yellow bump lol, MM's right though theenub has turned into baby bits at 14 weeks, will you be finding out at 20 weeks? I hope its pink for you.

Mummy&bump, I think in pic 1 although blurry that there is a kind of flat nub so I would think pink for pic1. On pic 3 though though there could well be a little boy bobbley type nub or it could be part of his leg starting. I would go pink for baby 1 and blue for baby 2, good luck.

Porkpie, yours is definately a yellow bump lol, MM's right though theenub has turned into baby bits at 14 weeks, will you be finding out at 20 weeks? I hope its pink for you.

Im going for the triple test next week so i will try and find out tho they probably wont tell. lol. If not then i will know hopefully on the 30th :baby:

maybe it is a boy then oz its got full legs n arms already even little hands with fingers n feet with toes! i guess i wont fully know until the 21st nov when i get my 20 weeks scan! thanks anyway hun

xx

any idea on mine xx

Attachments

• P170908_12.15.jpg
    P170908_12.15.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 31
I think i see a boy angle Angel hun , But the picture quality isnt great . God luck for when you find out . xx .

Hiya Guys

Just thought Id pop in and give an update ... on Page 8 ish 3 of you had a stab at a little Girl prediction ... however we have found out its a little boy! Not to worry though the cheeky little thing is being exaclty that lately!!

Thankyou anyway ladies ...btw the ladies on the other website about gendar predicition also said a girl, maybe hes a little 'the other way' lol!!

:)

Keep up the good work
x

I'm really bad at this.

Any idea if this is pink or blue? The scan was at 12w6d

Attachments

• baby 13 weeks.jpg
    baby 13 weeks.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 26
Ooops Gwizz lol. I'm sure he'll be a rugby player and you never know we may see him on Strictly Come Dancing!!

Raqual, I can't see any nub on your picture sorry, and sorry for not answering sooner but we've had 2 weeks of virus's in the house and a years! worth of paper work to do, bit distracted lol, but all clear and ready for a few fresh piccies!!!

can you please tell me what im having ? Im dying to know

Attachments

• l_8841771d35b24aa59b2b88ed64685c57.jpg
    l_8841771d35b24aa59b2b88ed64685c57.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 28
Any Prediction on mine?? I'm not gonna find out for sure until he/she is born but would love to know what your guess is!!

Attachments

• scanb&w.jpg
    scanb&w.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 21
Porkpie I'm so sorry I just can't see. What a shame I was so looking forward to guessing for you. What do you think? Have you had a good look around the other sites and picked up what your looking for? If I had to have a guess I would go with a girl because there just possibley may be a flat white line near the cross on pic 1 as you said, but from our view that could easily just be the way the pic is printed. You have the clearest picture, is there a flat white line near the cross?

Thats the one! Near the x. Its clearer on my scan in front of me but i keep thinking mybe its the leg :rofl:. Plus other sites ive read that upside down pics can alter it(dont know if thats true tho)
:hissy:

Heres the pic not turned upside down

https://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd275/secretwomenuk/blinkies/12wk1dayscan1-1.jpg

lol well it was worth a try

https://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd275/secretwomenuk/blinkies/14or15weekscan.jpg

ok ok i know i wishfully hoping when theres probably nothing to be seen :rofl: but can any1 see a nub. I put my 12 week scan on but no1 could see one. They dont know if this one whether im 14 or 15 weeks due to different head and CRL measurements but its worth a try to see if any of u can c anything.

Just thought i would add that i went for 19 week scan and they think its a girl as they seen the 3 haburger lines but she only 65% sure :rofl: so i have another scan in a week :rofl:

Can't wait to hear for definate Porkpie lol, can't I tempt you to stay on team yellow?

Sam, if what I think is the nub IS the nub then I would say it looked angled so BLUE for you.

Starreye, in your sig you have 2 pictures, ican you post them both for us? I'm not sure if in your first pic that is the most obvious boy nub I have ever seen or if it is just too big and is actually part of the leg. If you some other pics it would be great to have a look at them!

Hello again Hayley lol, I've been poaching people from first tri again oops!! My guess would be boy for you, your nub at the bottom definately looks angled to me. I'm sure MM will be by in a min for another guess.

Yayyyyy you an MM are good.... ITS A BOY !!!! Thank you =] xxx

Ooh, my other half will kill me if he knows I'm doing this: we're resolutely team yellow. But I couldn't resist having a look, and I think it's a little fella! What do you think? Cheers! xxhttps://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v369/206/86/669240134/n669240134_1572508_653.jpg

What do you think girls ???? ive been desperately nub hunting :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Attachments

• Bill Steve 12 weeks 1 day 002.jpg
    Bill Steve 12 weeks 1 day 002.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 23
What gestation are babies?

Claire, Baby looks quite curled up and ideally the perfect shot is with a straight spine. But my guess would go with girl at this point because I think the nub is in line with the bottom part of the spine if it was straightened out. BUT lol, how old was baby in this pic? There is still time for movement to an angle upto 13 weeks so if the closer to 13 weeks this is the bigger my girl guess would be. Your nub just reminds me of the long white nub on the girl piccy in the first post. Do you have anyother pics?

Nainie, I see your pic says 12 weeks 1 day:dohh: didn't see that first of all lol. Well even though your pic is similar to Claire's being curled my first impression for this one was boy. I'm sure if baby was straightened out then it would still have a bit of an angle to it, and with a week of possible movement to go I think that the angle would have slightly increased.

Neither is a clear, definate, guess and I hope you both get what you would want!!

Quick thought, what have your pregnancy symptoms been like ie, sickness, exhaustion, increased hair growth?

heres my 17w4d scan any luck ladies??

Attachments

• scan2 17wks4days.jpg
    scan2 17wks4days.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 12
Ooh, well that's interesting!! I was really sick this time, but not as long as last time (which was a boy) Also very tired: but I already have 2 small kids, so it could be down to that! Hair growth: haven't really noticed anything out of the ordinary. The pic was from 12 weeks exactly, and it's the only one I've got, but thanks so much for looking at it! xxxx

Can you have a look at mine? Im dying to no what buba is!

Attachments

• Baby - 12 weeks.jpg
    Baby - 12 weeks.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 21
Ooh, well that's interesting!! I was really sick this time, but not as long as last time (which was a boy) Also very tired: but I already have 2 small kids, so it could be down to that! Hair growth: haven't really noticed anything out of the ordinary. The pic was from 12 weeks exactly, and it's the only one I've got, but thanks so much for looking at it! xxxx

Thats Sooo interesting Claire!!I know we are all different but....when I have a girl I am more sicky, absolutely shattered at some points literally curled ina chair unable to move even if the house was on fire. And no noticable change in hair.
With a boy, the odd bit of tiredness like an extra 5 min sit down whilst kids watch a video, bit queasy and seem to alot more spikey than usual lol.

But we will see at birth time won't we lol, team yellow's tough isn't it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->