Gender nub prediction, do you have a boy or a girl?

FierceAngel, your baby is too old in this pic for a nub guess, do you have one as close to 12-13 weeks as possible?

Rach, for starters perfect spine position lol, but we are slightly lacking detail. Despite this my guess would be a boy for you. If I look close and then far away then I would base my guess on a hard to see, forked, angled nub on baby. The fork is the split you sometimes see at the end of the nub to tell you you are looking in the right place.

These are only guesses based on a theory so please don't do any shopping based on them. I've learnt that the only 100% way o know babies gender is just after delivery:rofl:

Heres my pics taken at 12w1d

https://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f328/karoline1246/Pregnancy/scan12weeks1day.jpg

Buba was only 11+5 in that picture so thats probs why theres no detail. Do your syptoms change depending on the sex?

i woudl say boy to claire and nainie :) ... Wasnt very easy to spot but would still guess boy for you both :) .
So sorry arcanegirl hun couldnt tell on your photo . xx .

Can't wait to hear for definate Porkpie lol, can't I tempt you to stay on team yellow?

Sam, if what I think is the nub IS the nub then I would say it looked angled so BLUE for you.

Starreye, in your sig you have 2 pictures, ican you post them both for us? I'm not sure if in your first pic that is the most obvious boy nub I have ever seen or if it is just too big and is actually part of the leg. If you some other pics it would be great to have a look at them!

Ok here is this one , Im really hoping its a boy , lol even the nurse told me he thought it was a boy too , but here is the pic again . https://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p107/mikkaelaspics/newbaby12weeksIMG_4622-1.jpg

i woudl say boy to claire and nainie :) ... Wasnt very easy to spot but would still guess boy for you both :) .
So sorry arcanegirl hun couldnt tell on your photo . xx .

Their so close MM aren't they! lol I was looking for aaages:rofl:

Again sorry Arcanegirl I can't see any nub on your picture.

Starryeye is it possible to post your pic without the writing on it as I can't zoom in on it. I'm still thinking that the possibly obvious boy nub is just too big and I wanted to have a look at the white line at the bottom of baby.

Buba was only 11+5 in that picture so thats probs why theres no detail. Do your syptoms change depending on the sex?

My symptons DO change from boy to girl and my female relatives are pretty much the same as me symptom wise. I'd say the one I use to mainly to pin down what gender I'm carrying is the exhaustion. With my last little girl I can remember being sat in a chair, cold to the bone, unable to get up and feed the others, I was nearly in tears apologising to them. They said 'Thats alright mum, we'll get some crisps from the cupboard':hugs: And they had a multipack of crisps for dinner. I literally felt like I would be crawling. When my sister and cousin both announced their pregnancies recently they both said how at some points they literally couldn't get off the settee for being so wiped out. I thought girls and so far one has confirmed a girl and the other is waiting til birth, she expecting twins the lucky moo and I'm predicting one of each for her lol.

yep in a little while after I crawl my lazy butt out of bed I will get on my desk top computer , that has the original pic on it and I will post it , thanks hun :hug:

my twins at 13 + 2

DSC00908.jpg

DSC00906.jpg

mite i add they are identical so same sex

Well mine is already born but thought id post these so you can compare them to other scans he was pretty well placed so dr new right away 13 weeks

Attachments

• n514193283_317678_3357.jpg
    n514193283_317678_3357.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 26
  • n514193283_317679_3498.jpg
    n514193283_317679_3498.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 24
hi im new on here and just come across this forum.could anyone have a guess at mine please?both pictures are from my 12 weeks NT scan

Attachments

• flump 1.jpg
    flump 1.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 63
  • flump 2.jpg
    flump 2.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 60
Its a small picture Pinky hun , But from what i can see that looks like a nice blue bump :) . xx .

just surious as to what you thought mine was. mine is a 21 week scan and one dr said it was a girl and one said it was a boy, i see little man parts, but maybe i dunno what i'm looking at??...
https://i38.tinypic.com/zvekd2.jpg

Oh wow I see lil boy parts.. I can see the toosh and legs and boy parts. At what scan did the doc tell you a girl?

just surious as to what you thought mine was. mine is a 21 week scan and one dr said it was a girl and one said it was a boy, i see little man parts, but maybe i dunno what i'm looking at??...
https://i38.tinypic.com/zvekd2.jpg

If thats NOT a boy, I'd have her checked out at birth with that thiing between her legs is

Your Little Man is Showing off his new toy and hes so proud.

i think this picture should be a bit bigger, any guesses?i dont no if i can see a nub?!

Attachments

• flump 2.jpg
    flump 2.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 20
I dont know if i can see anything, so thought i'd give you girls a try

What you reckon?

DSC00740.JPG

DSC00741.JPG

DSC00742.jpg

DSC00743.jpg

The first three are the same, thought id post them all incase you can tell on one but not the other x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->