Gender nub prediction, do you have a boy or a girl?

This is my pic from 12 weeks they zoomed in so baby looks really big, IMO it does anyway. Anyone fancy a guess at what im having??

https://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn70/Jemz_x/new1sagain001-1.jpg

1cre8tivgrl, just wanted to add that your pic has a super clear nub on it that SCREAMS pink lol, just so people know what exactely we are looking for. Would you mind if its confirmed pink that I might use it as an exapmle of what to look for?

Of course I wouldn't mind, my u/s is next Thursday so I will be sure to let you know. I am hoping and praying this really is a girl as I already have my little boy. Fingers are tightly crossed!! Thanks again for your input, even though I guessed girl too its always more reassuring to hear it from others, you know? :hugs:

On my nub prediction alot of people said boy but the one's who looked closely said if the neck was straight the the nub looks like its a girl...they were right.. my wee baby Sophie :cloud9: :) xx

Attachments

• Baby Cowan 2.jpg
    Baby Cowan 2.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 35
:dohh: Babydance i switched my guess to blue for you aswell on my last post lol. Congrats on beautiful baby Sophie!!!!

Thinkin blue for you too Jemma x

It looks like it may be forked. Is this the nub? Boy, Girl?? Thanks!!

Attachments

• capture31.jpg
    capture31.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 32
Oooh Jenny, I see what you mean. What gestation was baby in this pic? Do yo have any others aswell maybe?

https://i496.photobucket.com/albums/rr323/serina2008tags/Photo-0246.jpg
This is mine at 13 wks to look at it here in my hand i would say girl but looking once uploaded its lookin more like a boy

6lilpigs,

I'm 12w1d in the picture. I've posted it on Ingender but CC says that she doesn't see a nub. I don't understand. I see one and it's forked. It looks very similar to other peoples' nub shots, so why does no one else see it but me?? This might be my best picture showing the nub. I did post 3 others on page 39. Please let me know what you think. Is this the nub? Thank you!!

6lilpigs,

I'm 12w1d in the picture. I've posted it on Ingender but CC says that she doesn't see a nub. I don't understand. I see one and it's forked. It looks very similar to other peoples' nub shots, so why does no one else see it but me?? This might be my best picture showing the nub. I did post 3 others on page 39. Please let me know what you think. Is this the nub? Thank you!!

If what you are pointing to is infact the nub than I say girl...but I think nubs are usually higher than that???

I removed this b/c it had my name on it and while I know not a lady here would do anything nefarious with it- there is always that one ninja hacker that would stalk around for opportunities.

I'm paranoid.

*LOL*

DollyLlama,

Do you have a profile picture of the baby? A profile pic is best at this gestation when guessing gender according to the nub theory.

Jennifer

DollyLlama,

Do you have a profile picture of the baby? A profile pic is best at this gestation when guessing gender according to the nub theory.

Jennifer

No profile picture. :(

I can't seem to get any one of those. This child isn't into cooperating for the u/s tech.

Oooooh I'm so glad you ladies have this thread going, I've wanted to post my pics in here and get some opinions... I'm not even sure if what I see IS a nub, so any input would be greatly appreciated!! All predictions welcomed :D

Shadow xx

Oh yes, and by the way, I was at 13+4 when the scan was done, if this helps...

Attachments

• Scan3a.jpg
    Scan3a.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 27
Slimshorty, I'm gonna say girl for you, as it looks to me like the spine is curved and if it was straight, I think the angle would be pretty small :)
Shadow xx

This is my pic from 12 weeks they zoomed in so baby looks really big, IMO it does anyway. Anyone fancy a guess at what im having??

https://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn70/Jemz_x/new1sagain001-1.jpg

I'd say girl for this one, Jemma! What do you want?

xx

It looks like it may be forked. Is this the nub? Boy, Girl?? Thanks!!

Not sure whether this is a nub or not, Jenny, but if it is, then I'd say GIRL! But if it isn't, I don't see anything else to make me think boy...
What would you like it to be??

Shadow xx

I'd go with girl for slimshorty aswell, looks very long and flat.
jemma x looking slightly angled so I'd go blue for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->