Gender nub prediction, do you have a boy or a girl?

1cr8tivgrl, I'd say that s a pink for you
Ellie, thinkin blue
Kitty, tricky tricky tricky but thinkin pink

Sorry flyin through, will look and double check later if thats OK.

Hi 6lilpigs just wondered if the pics I posted on page 37 are any better to tell??

can anyone tell me what they think my little bambino is? I am so excited! xxx

DSC00140.jpg

Ellie, thinkin blue

Now I'm confused! Lol! Either way though I'm happy!!

Ellie, thinkin blue

Oooh really?

Oh yes! Please do double check later hehe.

I am going to try to upload my pic but I am no computer expert and tend to mess these things up.

I was 11 wk 2 d when I had this scan. Any ideas?

Attachments

• Photo0093.jpg
    Photo0093.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 21
Any ideas on my nub???

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 19
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 11
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 18
this isnt a 12 week one (on about 11 weeks) and he isnt on his back....
but see if you can!!!

its a boy... but i would love to hear what you think :D

Attachments

• lil peanut 10w5d.jpg
    lil peanut 10w5d.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 23
I know a couple of you have already looked at mine on a previous thread, but I'll put it in here also for some others to have a look at. Next scan on Feb 12th, so should be able to give some answers then :hugs:

https://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm254/sammi81/DSCF2952.jpg

I know a couple of you have already looked at mine on a previous thread, but I'll put it in here also for some others to have a look at. Next scan on Feb 12th, so should be able to give some answers then :hugs:

https://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm254/sammi81/DSCF2952.jpg

OMG! Don't know if I'm analysing your scan correctly, but I have to say "Third Leg", looks to me like you have a future Chippendale/Dreamboy/LoveGod in there!!!!:rofl:

xxHxx sorry for taking so long, this thread loses me sometimes lol. But I couldn't see any clues in your later picture either sorry

Babydance, on looking again through the pictures if you don't mind I'm gonna switch my guess to blue for you lol. I know its cheating but it just grabs me as blue lol.

Fee n bump, I'm afraid i can't pick out the nub on yours sorry

JennyM, I couldn't see any nub on your pics, sorry

Ellie, looking on our pic 2 it just seems to me that although blurry there is the 2 angled lines making me think blue, but because we haven't got the super clear detail thats not a sure guess.

Kitten, same with yours, as there isn't the clear detail the nub still seems quite visible on pic 1 and if you follow it along it seems to run pretty much in line with the strong white spine line on the pic. The nub line also looks a good long length which you seem to see more on girls.

1cre8tivgrl, just wanted to add that your pic has a super clear nub on it that SCREAMS pink lol, just so people know what exactely we are looking for. Would you mind if its confirmed pink that I might use it as an exapmle of what to look for?

Whitelilly and Cerilou, again I can't see a nub for either of you, sorry.

Chelle81, your pics are so dark but I'm so not sure if that is a guessable nub vivible on pic 3???????? Going back for another look. I can't help but think that it has the slightest of angles to it when I take my first impression. I'd guess 60/40 boy on yours but wouldn't be surprised if it was pink, sorry for the vagueness lol.

Teenmom, again no nub seen sorry

Angel, except from the obvious 3rd leg lol, I'm wondering is that still a prominent boy nub visible underneath it. So a boy guess for you.

Just got to add, please don't be cross if all guesses are completely wrong lol. As we all know the only 100% way of knowing is just after delivery:rofl:

Just wanted to add again lol, don't suppose anyone's got any moving scan clips on dvd that we can have a nosey on? I posted mine somewhere back in the thread, I'll hunt it down as I can't settle on a guess for mine at all:dohh: A few more opinions would help!

https://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWhuQb-hl2w

here is my 12 week scan - can anyone tell??

Attachments

• Baby scan 12 weeks.jpg
    Baby scan 12 weeks.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 11
thankyou for ya guess i am hoping boy so hope the angle is there will just have to wait and see at my 20 week scan just seems to drag lol xx

Just wanted to add again lol, don't suppose anyone's got any moving scan clips on dvd that we can have a nosey on? I posted mine somewhere back in the thread, I'll hunt it down as I can't settle on a guess for mine at all:dohh: A few more opinions would help!

https://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWhuQb-hl2w

I thought I saw a flash of a nub in there, if I did than I'm going to guess girl :)

Thanks cre8, its so annoying, I've been doing all this nub guessing for aaaes and the one that stumps me the most is my own!!!!:rofl:

Thanks for the guess 6lilpigs! I have 3 weeks to wait, eek!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->