Gender nub prediction, do you have a boy or a girl?

Can anyone pretty please have a go at mine?? :blush: Hubby and I are desperate to hear that its a girl. :shy: We've already got 2 boys between us. Looking at this pic I think I see 2 lines. Anyone else agree? What you ladies think? Blue or pink? :blush:
PS - This 12 weeks + 4 days.

Thank looks like a girl nub to me, good luck hun!

Kimberly hun , I see what looks like a curled nub , Indicating Boy .

I have quiet a good sucess rate .. But i could be wrong good luck . x .

6lilpigs.....is yours a girl??????? B/c that would make me sooooooo happy! I have a nub shot at 13wks and everyone on ingender.com is saying boy. I'm praying for a girl!

Heres my nub at 13wks, 3days....what do you think?:hug:

Attachments

• Baby @ 13wks.jpg
    Baby @ 13wks.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 19
Kim..yours looks angled up. its not a great nub shot though. It doesnt matter lines sweeite..its all about the angle.....:)

GOod luck!

Also btw girls.....you can always post your nub shots on ingender.com. just have to sign up!:) They are really good over there~

Here is one more just in case. Not sure if you can see nub in it or not though. But figured I'd try anyways! :blush:

Attachments

• jelly bean with hand-resized.jpg
    jelly bean with hand-resized.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 15
I've got my scan tomorrow so will try and get photo at the right angle so you guys can guess, as I have no clue what I'm looking for. Then again hopefully OB will be able to confirm what team we're on.

TTC lady.....sweetie you need to get a toliet shot at 15wks. So have them give you a pic of the legs opened and a view of the stuff inside. hehe good luck!

Hmmmmmm Kim....now if thats the nub i see in there it looks girlie to me.....

Kim, I don't think you'll mind.....so i'm going to post your pics on the forum i'm on and i'll let you know what they say!:):hug:

Oh girlies, would be well chuffed if you could give me your nub predictions. I am so naff I cant tell myself. Ooh this is sooo exciting.

I have one of each so I am just chuffed to be having another, but a girl would be really good... we like girl power in this house.
xx

Attachments

• Image001-1.jpg
    Image001-1.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 17
  • Image002-1.jpg
    Image002-1.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 25
I'm no pro and just started looking at these today but I'm guessing a girl. I think I see what looks to be girlie parts. Good luck hun and hope you get your wish!! :hugs:

Looks girly Lisa hun .

I have to agree with intellegender that your looks like a boy gabrielle hun .

With the intellgender? Whats that? the site i'm on you mean...lol...Yeah i am just PRAYING its wrong......:)......I am kinda depressed thinking about having another boy, always dreamed of a daughter.

sorry i ment yes i agree with the people on intellgender lol not that i agree with a random site i ment people arghhh pregnancy brain and lack of sleep lol.

I hope were wrong hun . xx .

Thanks guys, I know its all guess work but still made me smile big time. :happydance:
:hugs:
xx

Makes me cry......lol glad they are making you smile!!

KIm.........not looking good on the girl side for you either far you've had ALL boy guesses, besides one girl guess...and she was kinda second guessing but still went with Girl anyways........LETS PRAY they are wrong....:)

They've been know to be right alot.....eek

Girls if you want read this page below. it shows you exactly why they say boy or girl nub...and you can see what their looking at and even compare yours!:)

https://baby2see.com/gender/external_genitals.html

What an ace website! Still cant see it on my own, but still loving guessing.

xx

Makes me cry......lol glad they are making you smile!!

KIm.........not looking good on the girl side for you either far you've had ALL boy guesses, besides one girl guess...and she was kinda second guessing but still went with Girl anyways........LETS PRAY they are wrong....:)

They've been know to be right alot.....eek

Ugggg....yes let's hope they're wrong! But if not I guess I will cope haha. A healthy baby is more important and IF if it is a boy(eeeek! 3 boys..sigh) then I think we plan to name him Bryce. We still haven't come up with a middle name but I'm sure we will. Thanks so much Gabs and I guess time will tell. But hey if we both end up with boys we can at least console each other right!? Haha. ;) :blush: Hope you're feeling well today. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->