Gender nub prediction, do you have a boy or a girl?

I had my 16 wk scan today, can you tell from the photo, not sure the baby's lying correctly.

What do you think girls ?

Attachments

• DSC03113.jpg
    DSC03113.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 40
Hey TTC.....I'm not sure because we need a toliet shot....did they give you a guess?

Idk if that is a vagina I see or a scrotum at the bottom....? Could Post it for you on the gender site if you want?

Makes me cry......lol glad they are making you smile!!

KIm.........not looking good on the girl side for you either far you've had ALL boy guesses, besides one girl guess...and she was kinda second guessing but still went with Girl anyways........LETS PRAY they are wrong....:)

They've been know to be right alot.....eek

Ugggg....yes let's hope they're wrong! But if not I guess I will cope haha. A healthy baby is more important and IF if it is a boy(eeeek! 3 boys..sigh) then I think we plan to name him Bryce. We still haven't come up with a middle name but I'm sure we will. Thanks so much Gabs and I guess time will tell. But hey if we both end up with boys we can at least console each other right!? Haha. ;) :blush: Hope you're feeling well today. :hugs:

Hey girls I am excited to look at my scan pics.. but can't find them at the moment... you guys might be having boy 3 but i might be having boy 4... Ughhh... that is okay though... love them no matter what...

Makes me cry......lol glad they are making you smile!!

KIm.........not looking good on the girl side for you either far you've had ALL boy guesses, besides one girl guess...and she was kinda second guessing but still went with Girl anyways........LETS PRAY they are wrong....:)

They've been know to be right alot.....eek

Ugggg....yes let's hope they're wrong! But if not I guess I will cope haha. A healthy baby is more important and IF if it is a boy(eeeek! 3 boys..sigh) then I think we plan to name him Bryce. We still haven't come up with a middle name but I'm sure we will. Thanks so much Gabs and I guess time will tell. But hey if we both end up with boys we can at least console each other right!? Haha. ;) :blush: Hope you're feeling well today. :hugs:

Hey girls I am excited to look at my scan pics.. but can't find them at the moment... you guys might be having boy 3 but i might be having boy 4... Ughhh... that is okay though... love them no matter what...

Absolutely!! I guess if I have to go through this again to get my girl, its gonna be by gender selection process for me! :rofl: As long as our babies are healthy that's more important than anything else! :hugs:

Hey TTC.....I'm not sure because we need a toliet shot....did they give you a guess?

Idk if that is a vagina I see or a scrotum at the bottom....? Could Post it for you on the gender site if you want?

Hi Gabrielle - the OB didn't give me a toilet shot or an inkling. I posted it on the intelligender site, but response was the same, difficult to tell with this scan. Guess we'll just have to wait another 4 weeks. Thanks

Hi,

Hopefully (although maybe not, as I am not very good with computers!) there should be 2 pictures of my bub at 13 weeks. Any guesses as to pink or blue?

Thanks x

Attachments

• philbert.jpg
    philbert.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 12
  • Philbert 2.jpg
    Philbert 2.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 18
Dunno if anyone can guess with my pics, 13+3

Attachments

• baby1.jpg
    baby1.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 16
  • baby.jpg
    baby.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 15
Just re-bumping this for anyone who wanted a quick description of nubs, we got pretty good at it !!

Wow this is an old post, i think it should be made sticky! There are loads of people interested in this.

It was alot of fun when baby 7 was due, now her nub picture would drive you crazy the tricksy little thing lol !!!

anyone got any clues on mine think that they may be a bit late they are at 13+3 xx
DSC00447.jpg

Image0173.jpg

Image0184.jpg

Is the pic in here (thread) somewhere?

I think so but couldn't tell you where! I'll post here it here as an example of the importance of having clear spine detail, Now be honest! tell me your 1st instinct on it.

Attachments

• Picture%20116.jpg
    Picture%20116.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 30
Is the pic in here (thread) somewhere?

I think so but couldn't tell you where! I'll post here it here as an example of the importance of having clear spine detail, Now be honest! tell me your 1st instinct on it.

Well i'd have said girl as i have seen a few that are kind of 'split in two' but it is on such an angle that it kind of is like a boy one. Yes very tricky!!

What about me?? I don't think we're going to find out at 20 weeks now, but love playing the guessing game!

12+3
https://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd169/rachelwestlake/DSC_0066-2.jpg

13+5
https://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd169/rachelwestlake/135a.jpg

What do you girlies think im having....I reckon looking at the pic its a boy but then again im not an expert.

x

https://file046a.bebo.com/8/large/2008/11/07/12/1501015393a9358349105l.jpg

After having a closer look I actually wonder if it's a girl as the nub is tilted very slightly "up" however, the babys spine isn't stright so if it were to be stretched out would that nub be as much as a 10 degree angle???? hmmmm

I would have guessed girl!

see if you can guess mine lol
https://i955.photobucket.com/albums/ae39/gorgeousmumof2/BabyNo2Scan9weeks.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe