Gender nub prediction, do you have a boy or a girl?

Sharpy I've been looking at your other pics and have to say I am even more truly flumoxed on these, I would still guess at boy for you. As of the 4 pics at the bottom 2 are angled 1 looks flat and 1 is not clear enough. This may be a case for the experts on the https://www.in-gender.com/cs/forums/95.aspx thread, these ladies have a lot more experience at this. If you post the 3 clearer pics and tell them your gestation you'll be able to get a wider range of opinions. Does anyone else have a guess on Sharpy's?

POsted 2 of my pics on there - and got 50/50 too, it was the same two pics I posted first!

xxx

OH NO!! lol. Try adding the 3rd pic see if it sways them. Surely a one off flat shot may just be a fluke. 2 out of 3 pointing up must increase the chances of a boy?

Which shot do I need to add? Sorry - being dumb?

I secretly really want a girl, but a pirate boy will be just as amazing! LOL! As long as he/she is healthy!

xxx

DOH! No its not you being dumb its me. I've just realised your other pic that I was looking at is just a close up of your posted pic, sorry, should have realised earlier. You are totally in limbo, eek, you're going to have to see what the in-gender ladies say. One of them may know what it means if its angled in one pic and flat in another, they may have seen something like it before. Will you be finding out? (before birth that is :dohh:)

Sharpy I've been looking at your other pics and have to say I am even more truly flumoxed on these, I would still guess at boy for you. As of the 4 pics at the bottom 2 are angled 1 looks flat and 1 is not clear enough. This may be a case for the experts on the https://www.in-gender.com/cs/forums/95.aspx thread, these ladies have a lot more experience at this. If you post the 3 clearer pics and tell them your gestation you'll be able to get a wider range of opinions. Does anyone else have a guess on Sharpy's?

POsted 2 of my pics on there - and got 50/50 too, it was the same two pics I posted first!

xxx

OH NO!! lol. Try adding the 3rd pic see if it sways them. Surely a one off flat shot may just be a fluke. 2 out of 3 pointing up must increase the chances of a boy?

Which shot do I need to add? Sorry - being dumb?

I secretly really want a girl, but a pirate boy will be just as amazing! LOL! As long as he/she is healthy!

xxx

DOH! No its not you being dumb its me. I've just realised your other pic that I was looking at is just a close up of your posted pic, sorry, should have realised earlier. You are totally in limbo, eek, you're going to have to see what the in-gender ladies say. One of them may know what it means if its angled in one pic and flat in another, they may have seen something like it before. Will you be finding out? (before birth that is :dohh:)

Will keep checking on ingender for updates!

Yes - we want to find out, we have our 20 week scan on 18th Sept so hoping to find out then!

I just want to be able to shop and know what i am looking for! LOL!

Thanks for trying hun!

xxx

Hey heres my fellow Nubsesseser ....
I was doing it all alone lol , It seems we have the same opinion on all of the above posters , We must be getting good :) .

Carly i still am sticking with thinking girly nub :) .
Welsh girl allthow blurry i am still stickinga curly nub Blue :) .
Sharpy yours is such a hard one , I agree one looks one way the other looks another , Maybe still blue looking .

I just hope nobody gets cross if we are totally wrong lol. Once you click what you are looking for it just becomes sooo interesting!

Sorry Welshgirl I didn't see you at the top there. If the white line we are seeing is the nub (lil bit blurred) then I would say you were quite right about the angle being the same as the spine meaning a oink bump, was you hoping for a girl?

Not really hoping for either tbh!! Quite happy with whatever I get, but everyone keeps tellin me they think I'm havin a girl!! Have my 20 wk scan tomorrow so hopefully will find out for sure!

xx

Welshgirl I meant pink bump not oink bump:rofl: I think thats the only one we are differing on at the min MM:rofl: I'm just hoping some of these other ladies start having a guess aswell, they have been converted lol.

I guess my pic at the bottom of page 4 was just as nubless as the rest, eh? Well, it was a long-shot anyway.

Sorry Tracy, I think we posted so close that my post overlapped and sent me to the next page with out seeing your pics. I can't see any clear nubs in any of your pics, sorry. BUT, is that the umbilical cord we can see in your main pics? Thats the first time I've seen a cord in an ultrasound! I think thats whats blocking your nub shots.

Welshgirl I meant pink bump not oink bump:rofl: I think thats the only one we are differing on at the min MM:rofl: I'm just hoping some of these other ladies start having a guess aswell, they have been converted lol.[/QUOTE]

lol!!! :rofl: I knew what you meant hun!! Have just looked at my 10 wk scan pic, and don't think you can see a nub at all! Oh well....12 hours til we find out for sure!!! Will let you all know!!

xx

im pretty sure it was both of you that commented on my scan pic in the pregnancy club section but wanted to post my scan pic here and see whats said (i think its a boy, but cant see a nub, just think that lol)

https://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a386/o0o_charlie_o0o/DSCF3445.jpg

https://photos-b.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v298/56/95/567924383/n567924383_1238081_7383.jpg

https://photos-d.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v298/56/95/567924383/n567924383_1237979_9924.jpg

Any ideas? :hug:

Didn't read the whole post, but this is actually how I found out I was having a girl at my 12 week Nuchal scan. I went to a private clinic where she will actually look at it ust like this, and tell you if she's fairly certain :D

Can anyone see even a slight nub on mine? I don't!

https://yournetshop.net/pichost/albums/userpics/Goblin.jpg
https://yournetshop.net/pichost/albums/userpics/goblin2.jpg
https://yournetshop.net/pichost/albums/userpics/goblin3.jpg

Beltane hun , I dont see anything sorry . The second picture looks like a girl nub but babys not in right position so would hate to say one way or another .
Welsh girl iam looking forward to tommorrow now to see whos right lol , Allthow now iam second guessing myself and thinking maybe iam wrong arghhh not sure lol .
Frankie hun iam so sorry no nub shot at all that i can see , Very cute LO thow :) .
Charlie hun , I certainly see a blue looking nub in there :) .

Beltane, I can't see a nub in your pics, sorry, baby needs to be laying on heir back for it to be poking out the bottom area.

Frankie I can't see a nub on you roics posted but thanks for putting them on for me to nosey at lol, do you have any others like in your avatar that might include the bottom area?

Ann-marie I don't suppose you might have one of your shots lying around, especially as your lil lady was confirmed by a technician. It would be great to see what made her certain.

Tommorow!! You must let us know what your having before any friends or family OK lol. Good luck for tommorow.

So.....have had the scan.....and I'm on TEAM PINK!!!!! So 6lilpigs - you were right about my scan pic hun!!
xx

Wow, we got one right lol:happydance: A perfect little oink one lol.:rofl:Now lets hope we do as good on some of the others. I hope we were defo the first to know!!:rofl:

I had a dream last night about nubs again! I dreamt that I had gone in for my 20 week scan and was told I definately had a lil girl! I said to the scanner 'it can't be a girl, I'm meant to be having a boy' lol.I think I'm going to have to find out at 20 weeks even though OH doesn't want to, it just doesn't seem right starting this thread and then waiting on my confirmation until Feb next year does it lol.

Wow, we got one right lol:happydance: A perfect little oink one lol.:rofl:Now lets hope we do as good on some of the others. I hope we were defo the first to know!!:rofl:

:rofl: oink :rofl: Isn't it funny with that that this lil' one is nicknamed Piglet!!! :rofl:
And does it count that I was posting on here at the same time as phoning my Dad?!?!

xx

Yep that counts lol. Mine are piglets too, 3 oinks and 3 swines:rofl: Can't beat a typo for a giggle.

Ohhhh shoot i was wrong lol ... I did start looking and thinking it was girl yesterday after the post , Well done on your little girl hun ....

They will start comming rolling in now the results Lil hun so we can see how well we have done :) . xxx .

MM, I reckon you may have muddled Welsh's photo with one of the others for a bit, they all came in pretty quickly for a bit didn't they lol. I wonder what the in-gender ladies thought of Sharpy's pics? I'm off to have a nosey.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->