Gender nub prediction, do you have a boy or a girl?

Theres a slight angel on yours Carries hun , But iam more inclined to say girly hun .
Allthow with that slight angle could easily sway to me thinking boy . I would say just my opinion 60% girl 40% boy . Sorry not much help i know . xxx

Well seems like my baby really doesnt want us to find out! Keeping up the strength of team yellow :)

Here's mine.. what do you think??

Attachments

• IMG_2041.jpg
    IMG_2041.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 117
Carries I would agree with MM that if what we are seeing (little blurry) is the nub it does look a bit angled but if you look at the spine that is curved too so the nub is in line with he spine so I would say girl aswell.

Kat I would definately be inclined to say girl for you at the minute. What gestation was baby in this pic out of interest? Do you have any other pics that we could look at.

Kat, if you look at the confirmed girl picture on page 1, first pic, you'll hopefully be able to see why I think girl. Both nubs seem very similar. Long and flat. Will you be finding out? before birth of course lol

OMG this thread is fasinating. I have been looking at every scan and sometimes I think I can see something and sometimes I can't!!! I am in awe of you ladies!!!:dohh:

Kat hun if we are truely guessing in nub theroy i would say 99% Girl .
That is one hell of a clear nub shot :) . xx .

Heyyy lil pigs there you are lol , I bin guessing alone and been searching for you lol . xxx .

It is fascinating once you twig and start seeing nubs, and dreaming nubs and googling nubs:rofl:

MM, I think we've got the thread monitored between us lol, its like we're doing shifts. Kats is a very good nub isn't it, I hope she can confirm for us soon then she may let us add it to the confirmed girl or boy nub on page 1.

Hi hun ...
Yes were doing well in our shift sharing Hheheheheee .
Ohhh yes that was a nice clear Nub i was happy to log on and see one i was very confident about :) . I look forward to getting more confirmed sexes soon .
At first its strange but once you know its great fun , Iam sooooo going to be nosey at mine next week lol . xx .

my friend has just come back from her 12 week scan. she said i can post it on here and would like to know what you think. boy or gir?!
she is 12wk and 5days

Attachments

• shannons scan.jpg
    shannons scan.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 129
Hello Kadey I would say thats a little girl but could be wrong. It doesn't have an angle like my baby which everyone has said its a boy.

what did she want?

Hello Kadey I would say thats a little girl but could be wrong. It doesn't have an angle like my baby which everyone has said its a boy.

what did she want?

yea i think she wated a girl :) she will be pleased when i tell her that then
thanks

Little one was 11+1 for both pics. I'm not sure this pic is as clear tho. Husband now grumpy as he wants team blue! We'll wait til the birth to find out for sure!!

Attachments

• IMG_2043.jpg
    IMG_2043.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 54
Men!! lol.
There is still time for the nub to move up. The best time for nub guessing is as close to 13 weeks as possible, so for you it is not a definate that it is pink.
It may be worth having a go on the ingender site, tell the ladies your gestation and post your pic, they are defo more experienced than us (at the minute lol).

I think Girl too Kadey hun ..
Could be wrong but i would say 75% Girl . xx .

Ohhh and i still think Girl Kat hun , Sorry Your Oh is probably telling me to shut up right now lol.
We could be very wrong , But your first picture shows a clear girly nub :) . But as Lil mentioned hun as it was only 11 weeks could angle more in the next two weeks . xx .

im having a scan @ 14weeks will it be too late to be lookin at nubs?

Yes hun iam afraid 11 to 13 weeks from what i gather is right . I may be worng . xxx .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->