Gender nub prediction, do you have a boy or a girl?

040072 My guess would be a very strong GIRL!! I promise I am not just guessing girl for evryone lol, but the clear 2 seperate lines on your picture is a VERY strong girl indicator. Is my picture still on page 1? I'll add it here for you to see, 2 seperate lines 99% girls.

Attachments

• Picture%20116.jpg
    Picture%20116.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 20
Camerashy, your pic is soo grainy grrr, its sooo frustrating when that happens!!! But I think your baby has the look of a little boy aswell, can't wait to hear in a few days, how exciting!!!!!!
Helen123, hiya hun, congrats on little lad No2 for you xxxxx

Hi ladies, would you mind taking a look at my pictures? I will be finding out the sex at my 20 week scan so would be fun to see if your predictions were right xx

photo.jpg

photo(2).jpg

6.jpg

helen gonna guess boy

girls i went and ordered that intelligender predicter kit.....lol i know madness but a bit of fun too ......just to see if its right when i get my scan in 12 days ;)

lilbean- how many wks? if its 12 then id say boy

madcat - boy

camerashy cant see anythin

prgirl - boy

0400772 - how many wks..thinking boy

mummytobe - leaning boy but not clear to me

helen581 - looks like a girl to me.

:hi: hi ladies please can you have a look at mine :) xxx

Attachments

• My baby scan 12week.jpg
    My baby scan 12week.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 9
Hi everyone! today I had an ultrasound, I'm 13 wks and 2 days. My doctor said that she saw what it was, but she really wouldn't tell me.

What do you think? A boy or a girl?

I am so curious! Thanks for helping!!

https://lh6.ggpht.com/_NSNd_DUmM4c/TN0b07AlJMI/AAAAAAAAD6w/yrSSgVtdAIs/s720/IMG_0962.jpg

Ohh, I dont think mine has a nub (but i have a gut instinct with the gender) Find out next week!!! :)

Attachments

• scan0003.jpg
    scan0003.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 6
  • scan0002.jpg
    scan0002.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 6
:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: Can you have a guess at mine please? The sonographer couldn't see, but made a guess.
My first scan pictures here https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/391603-first-scan-piccy.html

:wacko:Here is mine ! Can anybody see something???

Little bean was like jumping up and down turning round!

Attachments

• IMG_0058.jpg
    IMG_0058.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 8
Hi guys
Am new to Second TRI so hi everyone :)
Can anyone have a guess at mine please, I have no idea?!?!
xxx

Attachments

• scan.pdf
    239.7 KB · Views: 3
I've just found out Im having a boy after my nub shot was predicted a girl by nearly everyone, including everyone in in-gender forum, I know its not foolproof but be prepared!

Attachments

• 2nd scan pic 160910 12wks 1 day old.jpg
    2nd scan pic 160910 12wks 1 day old.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 12
I've just found out Im having a boy after my nub shot was predicted a girl by nearly everyone, including everyone in in-gender forum, I know its not foolproof but be prepared!

That's funny! Mine on In-gender predicts a girl or no nub but I feel it's a boy!
I guess we just have to wait for the scan!

It is a beautiful picture btw. xxx

That's funny! Mine on In-gender predicts a girl or no nub but I feel it's a boy!
I guess we just have to wait for the scan!

It is a beautiful picture btw. xxx

We had a strong feeling 'he' was a boy from day 1, we were in the habit of calling him he all the time and could only think of boys names, so was confused when all the old wives tales pointed towards girl from how I was carrying to the heart reat being fast! Im obviously ecstatic now that I have my boy! x

Hey Georgey!

You predicted a girl for me based on the fact that our nubs looked very similar and on in-gender they predicted you a girl. EVERYONE on in gender has predicted me a boy - how strange!

Congratulations on your TEAM BLUE news!!

Hey Georgey!

You predicted a girl for me based on the fact that our nubs looked very similar and on in-gender they predicted you a girl. EVERYONE on in gender has predicted me a boy - how strange!

Congratulations on your TEAM BLUE news!!

Oh wow interesting, are you going to find out at 20 weeks? I dont know how anyone waits for a surprise I was desperate to know after all the guesses!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->