Gender nub prediction, do you have a boy or a girl?

Hi there,
I have been looking up all sorts of information on the nub theory today, and would love for your view. Many thanks!! xx

Attachments

• Baby James 14wks.jpg
    Baby James 14wks.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 6
Not sure if its the nub I'm seeing but if it is then I'm thinking girl Tazza, what was babies gestation here?

Well, I thought I was 13 weeks at this scan but they told me I was 14 weeks. Thanks! x

Can you please look at mine?? THis thread is so neat! I am dying to know and my gender scan isn't til Nov 30.

This scan was at 13+3

baby13+3a.jpg

Hi all

I've just moved over from the 1st Trimester! Exciting times. When does this pregnancy glow start? I still look awful, greasy hair and spots! I havent got a clue. I had a feeling it's a girl but everyone is saying it's a boy.
How do I put an image on this?

Shoot...here you go! Cant wait!

Attachments

• 12+2.jpg
    12+2.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 5
chevelle, I'd eat my hat if that's not a beautiful baby girl in there!!
Reeds girl, your pic is a bit blurry for guessing - can you make it any clearer and do you have any others, thanks.

Here I am once again....you got it right last year.......any ideas on this one???? :wacko:

Put a few pics to give you lots of chances! Good Luck, can't wait to hear your thoughts!

Attachments

• photo 2 Squidge.JPG
    photo 2 Squidge.JPG
    23.8 KB · Views: 11
  • photo 3 Squidge.jpg
    photo 3 Squidge.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 7
  • photo 4 Squidge.jpg
    photo 4 Squidge.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 7
  • photo 5 Squidge.jpg
    photo 5 Squidge.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 7
Hi guys!

Got my scan on Dec 15- seems AGES away! Can't upload a pic cos I'm on my phone, but I've got my 13 week shot as my avatar pic- is it big enough to see on there?

X:)X

Heya, I'm new to this and i am having a gender scan this thursday. If the baby is lying at a angle or looks a bit like the baby is head heavy so that the head is down a bit does this mean that the babys nub will be affected or should i move the scan picture so the spine is straight to me... and work out the degree i have read abit of info on it and basically some forums say that if the baby is at a funny angle it doesnt work .. Im no expert! HELPPPP! x

kittycat - thinking pink from your avatar, post this and any other pics you may have for a more definate guess x

Klairlane - ideally a nice flat back would be ideal, but post what you get anyway as it may be obvious even with a slight curl to the back!

I thought I recognised your name Gemma! Congrats on your new pregnancy xx Your pics remind me so much of my last scans even though they have a slight tilt so I am guessing girl for you , GLxx

I know i'm back here again, but as my nub is not clear and my scan is on the 4th January ..... it seems like its a lifetime. :coffee:
Anyone can help Thanks xxx

On the third one baby facing forward ... Scary!!!! Loool

Attachments

• IMG_0058.jpg
    IMG_0058.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0060.jpg
    IMG_0060.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0062.jpg
    IMG_0062.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 6
Hi girls, i've no idea what I'm looking for here - i can see two nub like things. Any guesses?

Attachments

• junior1b.jpg
    junior1b.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 8
  • junior2b.jpg
    junior2b.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 11
FierceAngel, your 2nd pic looks like it shows a very boyish nub!! So if its OK I'm switching my guess to team blue for you GLxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->