Gender nub prediction, do you have a boy or a girl?

Hi this is my 13 week scan of my second baby had my first just under 11months ago so would Like to know if it's the same sex as my little boy so I can keep his stuff or wether I need a clear out to replace it with pink things! Please help in so confused with the nub theory!

Scan to be uploaded soon!

my pictures are decieving, i was sure it was a girl based on my best shot. but then i have another which i didnt take much note of, and i didnt scan to put on here, becaus ethe head was blurry so i used my other shot. but on this second shot it has the white line, but above the white line is a little stuck up bit which makes my think possible boy. i would be difficult lol, one i get the other shot scanned i will post them both to show x

https://img200.imageshack.us/img200/8650/dbaby.jpg

these are the pics. the top one had me confused. the second i thought girl

I see what you mean sophie, lol. But i would guess with boy!. Thats one of the reasons why I feel I guess girl alot, because baby may just be at the angle that that little extra bit is just out of site lol, but for you I'd guess little boy x

4thmiracle - unable to guess from this view, sorry
2ndtimemummy2 - I am unable to enlarge your picture to have a good look, any chance of reposting it slightly differently so that it enlarges. I'm not very techy so i don't know what to suggest, sorry.
GeekChic - Yours is tricky any other pictures? I would hesitantly guess girl of this one.
vickie83 - I'd guess girl aswell from what I can see, pics are a little blurry, there may be something hidden on pic2 so if you can post it a bit clearer then I'd love another guess, thanks!!
Trey - I'd guess boy for you, but its not the best position for baby to be in for nub guessing

thanks 6lilpigs here are the pictures again dont know if they will be any better,would be grateful if you could have an other look thank you

https://www.babyandbump.com/attachm...6380&stc=1&d=1295115065379&stc=1&d=1295115037

202, 202, 202!!!!!! Your pics grrrrrr lol. They just don't have the detail do they grrr. But I'm going to switch my guess to girl, the head in the 1st 2 seem to say boy, but the last seems to say girl. And if theres a nub amidst the jumble I'm thinking its more of a slender girly nub, so I'm switching you over to team pink lol. Will you be finding out soon? Pleeease let me know who you have hiding out in there :dohh: xxx

Thanks for my guess!
Which position is the best for nub guesses?

Thanks for my guess!
Which position is the best for nub guesses?

Ideallly it would be with baby laying nice and flat on their back, .looking up. The angle is taken from babies spine, so a curved spine can sometimes put the angle off, if you have any other pics then post away for me!!

vickie83 - I'd guess girl aswell from what I can see, pics are a little blurry, there may be something hidden on pic2 so if you can post it a bit clearer then I'd love another guess, thanks!!

Thank you, I've scanned them (rather than take a picture of the picture) so hopefully they'll look a bit clearer :)

Attachments

• RVI Scan 1.jpg
    RVI Scan 1.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 12
  • RVI Scan 2.jpg
    RVI Scan 2.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 10
  • RVI Scan 3.jpg
    RVI Scan 3.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 10
Hi, I was wondering if you could guess mine. I am so anxious to find out!
thanks so much
:hugs:

Attachments

• laying around.jpg
    laying around.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 18
  • hands up.jpg
    hands up.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 21
thanks 6lilpigs here are the pictures again dont know if they will be any better,would be grateful if you could have an other look thank you

https://www.babyandbump.com/attachm...6380&stc=1&d=1295115065379&stc=1&d=1295115037

202, 202, 202!!!!!! Your pics grrrrrr lol. They just don't have the detail do they grrr. But I'm going to switch my guess to girl, the head in the 1st 2 seem to say boy, but the last seems to say girl. And if theres a nub amidst the jumble I'm thinking its more of a slender girly nub, so I'm switching you over to team pink lol. Will you be finding out soon? Pleeease let me know who you have hiding out in there :dohh: xxx

Thank you i would love another boy but have a feeling it could be a girl im staying team yellow well meant to be lol but will let you know,thank you

What do yall think, boy for sure? This scan was done at 15 weeks & I'm due for next one at 19 weeks, but wondering if it's for sure a boy?

Attachments

• BABY_8.jpg
    BABY_8.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 12
Britt11 - boy
Rose - congrats on your little man!!!! (sorry for no guess:blush:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->