Gender nub prediction, do you have a boy or a girl?

Hey everyone, was just wondering what sex you think my two are? Im currently using the internet on my phone, but pic is on avatar, and if you check my last posts, there are pics, i dont know if theyre identical, ive been told modi and didi by two different sonographers, but im in on sat for private scan and gender scan, thankyou xx

Please guess on my lil ones nub! :baby:

Attachments

• My baby 13 weeks_2.JPG
    My baby 13 weeks_2.JPG
    85 KB · Views: 19
Mini B 10thJan2010 14 weeks 001.jpg

this was done yesterday..14 weeks..really don't know what i'm looking for and if it can be seen... any ideas????

This head shape thing is interesting.... since I'm still not convinced that there's not a weird leg thing going on with my photo (wishful thinking ;) , what might you say if you were only focusing on the shape of the head with my lil one? when I first saw the head I was thinking it looked much different from my boys but then saw the nub lol
just fun to guess... what do you think?

Attachments

• BabyMegan1_0003.jpg
    BabyMegan1_0003.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 13
  • BabyMegan1.jpg
    BabyMegan1.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 4
casaan, your pics are 16 week aren't they? Because I am definately thinking pink for you, I'm not a technician or anything just someone who looks at alot of scan pictures and I'm sure that if that was a little fella then we would definately see the outline of a winky looking like a snail in that area, and there is nothing like that there. Your top picture reminds of a picture I saw referring to a 'classic girl side profile picture' its not my picture so I can't post it for you but I could find the link and post it if you want a look.

Plus on the top pic your head is definately peaked at forehead and not eyebrows.

But!! Only delivery will tell lol, we've al heard of people being told one thing and coming home with another!!

https://www.in-gender.com/cs/forums/t/153665.aspx?PageIndex=3
Hers was at 17 weeks

Near enough 15 +1 so not far off . OOh i'm really convinced it's a girl too now purley on instinct . Plus i compared to to certain features of my sons scan around the same time and this one definatly looks more female . Thank you for guessing will let you know what they say on saturday :) x

You were right! she is a little girl! thank you so much for having a look :) xx

hi everyone can you have a look at mine please did post this on a singe thread but only got a couple of replies

https://i1221.photobucket.com/albums/dd480/nicnac29/SSA50793.jpg

can anyone guess for me?

Attachments

• IMG_0001.jpg
    IMG_0001.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0004.jpg
    IMG_0004.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 7
6lilpigs and Tink you were both RIGHT on the skull prediction I am having a baby girl!!!!!!!

coral - girl
buttercup - blurry but I'd guess girl, any other pics?
Mommyx4 - I would guess boy from your skull aswell, very crisp set of eyebrows, fingers x'ed for a surprise for you!
babesx3 - girl guess again but not the best pic, do you have any others?
Babyfever - I need the 2d shot to have a nub/skull guess from, if you can post them I'll be happy to have a try for you
ni2ki - thinking double pink's!!
smitty - guessing blue
Eleanor - ir you could attach your pics direct it would be a great help, thanks
justjill - pink again lol!

I promise I don't just guess pink for everyone and hope lol, and to prove it

Gwizz - thinking BLUE!!!

Pheeeew:happydance:

no other side on i have a frontal one?? not sure u can see anything on that... have another scan in 3 weeks , at 17 weeks , but i guess they will be able to tell me then anyway!! :dohh: thanks for looking !!!:friends:

View attachment 156092
heres the face on one at 10 weeks gestation

No clues from this one either, sorry. Can you answer these for me, just for fun!

Month conceived
Lost or gaining weight before pregnancy
Breakfast eater y/n
conceived using opk's y/n - bd on which day

concieved oct
Lost
yes
yes.. alot about 20 consecutive days :blush: i had 5 positive opks in a row :wacko:

View attachment 156092

No clues from this one either, sorry. Can you answer these for me, just for fun!

Month conceived
Breakfast eater y/n
concieved oct - boy
Lost - girl
yes - boy
yes.. alot about 20 consecutive days :blush: i had 5 positive opks in a row :wacko: - girl

lol so we're back at 50/50 :dohh:

View attachment 156092

Month conceived
Breakfast eater y/n
concieved oct - boy
Lost - girl
yes - boy
yes.. alot about 20 consecutive days :blush: i had 5 positive opks in a row :wacko: - girl

lol so we're back at 50/50 :dohh:

:rofl:
the chinese chart says boy and it was right for all 4 of my children so i'm hoping!!! i also feel exactly the same as i did in my last pregnancy (boy)...
thanks for trying!! :friends:
I only really lost weight as i'd just lost my baby so it wasn't 'real' weight iykwim!!
anyway..... it will be what it is and i'll love him/her no matter!!!:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->