Gender nub prediction, do you have a boy or a girl?

I will upload mine tomorrow, ill be 15w2d though? I have one from 13 weeks and one of the pics looks like a penis! Everyone seems to think so too but on here people said they couldnt tell :( (not this thread a different one) so I hope we find out tomorrow since I think it will be a 3d one and they say they can see better on those but not sure! I want a girl but like I said im about 100% its a boy.

oh I found pic from 13 weeks. Its not necessarily the nub one though :( But what do you think? Sorry for all the writing on it I was trying to show someone online and they couldnt tell what was what LOL I didnt notice this pic till after I left doctors office so I didnt ask what "it" was

Attachments

• legs.jpg
    legs.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 20
would anyone like to have a guess at my babys gender based on nub theory? i will be sure to post when i find out!
thank you xx

Attachments

• 12wks2days.jpg
    12wks2days.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 7
  • 13wks2days.jpg
    13wks2days.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 6
Mine will have you stumped! :dohh: I have three pics...tell me what you think. Baby was 11 weeks 5 days.:blush:

Attachments

• IMG_2908.jpg
    IMG_2908.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_2909.jpg
    IMG_2909.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_2910.jpg
    IMG_2910.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 25
thanks ladies, i will post when i know but i do think u all r right

Daddiesgift, at 13 weeks both boys and girls looklike that from underneath, I think heres a link on page 1 to a site alled baby2see, its worth having a look at! If you have a pic from 13 weeks with baby laying on their back then I may be able to see the angle for you.

leeni yours look girl, gl xx

Daddiesgift, at 13 weeks both boys and girls looklike that from underneath, I think heres a link on page 1 to a site alled baby2see, its worth having a look at! If you have a pic from 13 weeks with baby laying on their back then I may be able to see the angle for you.

I think that is baby on its back?? Im going today for a scan in a couple of hours, my doctor is on holiday so maybe this doctor takes scan pics different :) mine usually just does it by body parts not just the whole baby at once. So we will see:thumbup:

this is my 20 + 1 scan, i think i see fandangle 'lips' at the bottom right, its legs were curled up so think this could be its potty exposure what do you all think?

Attachments

• 20 week scan (20 + 1) 002.jpg
    20 week scan (20 + 1) 002.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 15

I think that is baby on its back?? Im going today for a scan in a couple of hours, my doctor is on holiday so maybe this doctor takes scan pics different :) mine usually just does it by body parts not just the whole baby at once. So we will see:thumbup:

Your scan pic kind of looks like looking up from below baby as if it was sat on the toilet ie potty shot, it shows both legs and the petrusion (sp?:)) If you (or anyone else who's interested) have a look at the link I'm adding it will show you how both genders have that pertrusion at this age. I can't wait to see what today holds for you, GL!!!!
https://baby2see.com/gender/external_genitals.html

Vixie, I'd say your pic looks almost like a flattened willy, and the head looks kinda boyish, I'd guess boy for you.

Got back from Doctor today and...BOY!! I knew it! I really wanted a girl but I had a feeling from the beginning it was a boy. Baby was a WIGGLE WORM for sure and then when doc went to show me, knock at the door came...she came back couple seconds later and baby crossed legs. LITTLE TURD! But she said they will show me again at next appointment and to make sure. But I dont think it will change. Not buying boy stuff yet but next time I will!

Oh oh guess mine please! This is my 17 week

[URL=https://img191.imageshack.us/i/kara17w.jpg/][IMG]https://img191.imageshack.us/img191/534/kara17w.jpg[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

IMG00154-20110309-1051.jpg IMG00159-20110317-1450.jpg
i'm a very curious mum :) and i wonder if its little one is a girl :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->