Gender nub prediction, do you have a boy or a girl?

Wow, how interesting! I'm going to get a scan in the next couple of weeks and I'm 13 weeks now. I hope I can find you and you'll look at it for me!!

Hi there, I posted my 12 weeks scan a few weeks back and you guessed girl for me. Uploading my 20+2 pic to see if you still get the same vibe...

1st pic is 12+6 2nd pic is 20+2

Thank you :flower:

Attachments

• 12+6 baby 2 - Copy.jpg
    12+6 baby 2 - Copy.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 8
  • 20+2 - Copy.jpg
    20+2 - Copy.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 7
Hey girls could you guess mine please i have my gender scan in 2 days and diying to know if i`m having another BOY.
what you think??

Attachments

• IMG_0602.jpg
    IMG_0602.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0599.jpg
    IMG_0599.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0600.jpg
    IMG_0600.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 6
Hi there, I posted my 12 weeks scan a few weeks back and you guessed girl for me. Uploading my 20+2 pic to see if you still get the same vibe...

1st pic is 12+6 2nd pic is 20+2

Thank you :flower:

I'm not seeing any gender clues. Do you by chance have a potty shot?

Hey girls could you guess mine please i have my gender scan in 2 days and diying to know if i`m having another BOY.
what you think??

Hmm, I don't see a nub in these, do you have any other pics? Maybe try Plumlily to see if they can find the nub?

Hi i wonder if you could have a guess for me. Im not sure there is a nub visible in the pics or not but i'd like to see what you ladies think :flower: :hugs:

Really want to know now...im so impatient :blush:

https://img684.imageshack.us/img684/4378/dscf2295j.jpg

https://img202.imageshack.us/img202/4599/dscf2290b.jpg

Happyma - thinking boy off the head shape
Babynumber1 - thinking boy aswell
Honeybee - no obvious clues but I'd agree with 3 and hesitantly guess girl aswell, gl all!!

Hi i wonder if you could have a guess for me. Im not sure there is a nub visible in the pics or not but i'd like to see what you ladies think :flower: :hugs:

Really want to know now...im so impatient :blush:

https://img684.imageshack.us/img684/4378/dscf2295j.jpg

https://img202.imageshack.us/img202/4599/dscf2290b.jpg

Girl guess from me.

Weebooda-from the first pic I would say boy but from the second I would say girl...so, that is no help!I
am so excited to have found this website. I registered on in-gender.com and the website is horrible as far as receiving responses and experiencing so many technical issues. I have been obsessing over the nub theory for weeks now and wish I knew about it at my 12.5 week ultrasound. Need your help...I have a little boy and would to add a dd to our family but everything about this pregnancy (excluding a very boy intelligender result) and now what appears to be a boyish nub if I am looking at it properly. Is the white line in my pic the nub? Or is the nub the bump on top of it? Or is this the umbilical cord because it appears pretty large??? PLEASE HELP!!!

Attachments

• IMG_1940.jpg
    IMG_1940.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 10
That nub shot looks like a girl to me. I'm going by the white line. What are you seeing that is making you think boy?

hey could you have a guess at mine please? I've posted a thread with my scan photos and a poll too :)

Here is my scan pics, any guesses would be very much appreciated :)

Attachments

• P3200002.jpg
    P3200002.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 5
  • P3200007.jpg
    P3200007.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 8
Lovemythree...I have been obsessing over the white line ALONG with the bulb that the white line appears to be going through which is clearly sticking up. Not quite sure exactly what to focus on!

Oh now I see what you're referring to. I thought that might be a bit high to be the nub so I went with the white line but maybe I am wrong. If you post on Plumlily.com or Ingender.com please come back and update.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->