• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Gender nub prediction, do you have a boy or a girl?

Hi there and congratulations everyone.... This is my 3rd pregnancy... and have recently learnt about the nub thing, and since been obbsessing and trying to guess mine..

to my calculations its my 12+2 scan but by measurments its 13+1... im so desperate to know but i have to wait until oct :( so its just guesses for now does anybody have an idea ?????
:flower:

no expert but based on a fun guess and the nub theory i would guess a little :blue .

Thanks everyone for the guesses the more I look the more I think boy I were trying to convince myself other wise but only because I have boy aged 10 and boy aged 7 and then my 2 lovely step sons 9 and 10 that live with me lol looks like I'm still going to be the only female.. I know I should be so grateful I'm even pregnant and little one is healthy but can't help really wanting a little girl. Xxxx

Hello everyone! This is baby #3! I was wondering if you would be so kind as to take a look at my pictures! The first one has a leg in it, and the second one was taken right after the first, so my suspicion is that the thing sticking up is part of a leg, but I could be wrong! Thanks in advance for looking!

Attachments

• 12wk1.jpg
    12wk1.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 10
Last one! I circled what I thought was the nub...please check it out! Thank you so much everyone!

Attachments

• 12wk1_a.jpg
    12wk1_a.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 12
Hi am new to all this and still not sure what am looking at.

Attachments

• baby 2.jpg
    baby 2.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 7
Hi Marishka well looking at ur 2nd scan picture at a guess I think the lower lump lol looks very much like a nub and looking very much like a boy one but I am only guessing x

Thanks everyone for the guesses the more I look the more I think boy I were trying to convince myself other wise but only because I have boy aged 10 and boy aged 7 and then my 2 lovely step sons 9 and 10 that live with me lol looks like I'm still going to be the only female.. I know I should be so grateful I'm even pregnant and little one is healthy but can't help really wanting a little girl. Xxxx

Hi m2b3, I've looked at your nub shot and wouldn't completely rule out the possibility of a girl just yet. Take a look at my nub shots on page 131. Most people thought this was a boy, but it was confirmed 100% girl at 20wks.
You may be surprised yet - I know we were! x:hugs:

Last one! I circled what I thought was the nub...please check it out! Thank you so much everyone!

Going by what you've circled, I'd say girl because it seems to be in line with the spine. O:)

Can anybody tell me if what I'm pointing at is in fact the nub and tell me if you think Boy or Girl???

Attachments

• baby2anub2a.jpg
    baby2anub2a.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 12
I am new to this thread, and hope you all can help me out. Can anyone tell if my baby is boy or girl? Scan done at 12w5days, Thanks in advance, Liz
12w5d untrasound5.jpg

12w5d untrasound6.jpg

I meant to post this picture too, sorry. Please all, give me your best guess!!! Thanks Again, Liz
12w5d untrasound3.jpg

12w5d untrasound8.jpg

I find out tomorrow what mine will be!!!!

Will let you know xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"