Gender nub prediction, do you have a boy or a girl?

Hi all,Im 12+3 with my 6th babba,had my scan on Thursday and would like to see what you guys think

https://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k255/hazelschoice/283859_10150268263323087_544518086_7541861_6484315_n.jpg

Thanks Chris xxx

Hey Chris!!! :hi:

I am no expert but I think :pink:

Want to have a guess at mine? xxxx

Attachments

• 1st scan pic.jpg
    1st scan pic.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 1
hi girls im new to this,i am 13weeks 4 days pregnant with my third.i have heard so much about the nub theory but honestly no matter how much i read i still cant see what im supposed to be seeing ha!! could you please take a guess on whether my gorgeous bump is pink or blue.thanks.xxxx

Hi Jenlar! :hi:

I think :blue:

Got a guess for me too? :shrug:

xxx

Attachments

• 1st scan pic.jpg
    1st scan pic.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 0
Hey ladies!
I am driving myself crazy trying to guess whether I'm having a boy or a girl!!
Could you have a wee look at my scan pic please & tell me what you think?
Thanks! xx

Hey Tillymoo!! :hi:

I am sorry hun but I cannot see a nub on this shot. I am no expert of course but I just dont think I can see one.

Sorry xx

hello everyone. i am totaly new to this sight. i,m 13 weeks pregnant, the scan was done at 12 weeks. this thread caught my eye, been reading lots about "nubs" but cannot seem to see anything! to all you ladies with a well trained eye, please take a guess!

Attachments

• img007.jpg
    img007.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 12
Hi
My ultrasound was at 12weeks 3 days, what do you think girl or boy?

Attachments

• ultrasound.jpg
    ultrasound.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 12
hello everyone. i am totaly new to this sight. i,m 13 weeks pregnant, the scan was done at 12 weeks. this thread caught my eye, been reading lots about "nubs" but cannot seem to see anything! to all you ladies with a well trained eye, please take a guess!

i wud say a girl also :thumbup:

Thank you for all the reply's i also posted to babycentre and had approx 25 people say a boy, i'm not sure if its a leg or a nub?! Lol Really want to find out the sex but having a problem getting my partner to agree still have 4 weeks of persuading left to do :) Lol I already have 2 girls so having a boy would be nice although this is definately it i'm not having anoymore after this baby Lol
Laurah i can't tell on your scan pic but would maybe say a girl!! Are you finding out?

Alibobs - I have a feeling yours is a little trickster! From 1st look it does look very girly but if I look at where the lower part of the spine is and look at the angle from there then I actually think this may be a little boy! So my guess would be boy, please update when you find out ok!!

Thank you! Ha, trust mine to be the awkward one! Still undecided if we are definitely going to find out the sex but I just couldn't resist your thread!! I've been having a look at Chinese Gender charts and that predicted a boy too. Will let you know......but it may be August!! x

You were right, we had a boy!!! X

Hi there and congratulations everyone.... This is my 3rd pregnancy... and have recently learnt about the nub thing, and since been obbsessing and trying to guess mine..

to my calculations its my 12+2 scan but by measurments its 13+1... im so desperate to know but i have to wait until oct :( so its just guesses for now does anybody have an idea ?????
:flower:

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 7
I hope you are right camershy, I have 2 boys and would love a girl. Find out next week!!

Hi there and congratulations everyone.... This is my 3rd pregnancy... and have recently learnt about the nub thing, and since been obbsessing and trying to guess mine..

to my calculations its my 12+2 scan but by measurments its 13+1... im so desperate to know but i have to wait until oct :( so its just guesses for now does anybody have an idea ?????
:flower:

Definitely Boy I would say!! :thumbup:

hello, found a better scan picture. please guess, only 3 more weeks until we find out!

Attachments

• img011.jpg
    img011.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78