Gender reveal party activities!

tcinks

Reaction score
Hi ladies!

I found out we are having a little girl and we have a brunch scheduled Saturday for family. I'm really excited because I always wanted to announce the pregnancy in a cute way, but could never keep it in that long! Now we actually can surprise everyone! :)

I know what we are doing for the actual reveal, filling a box with pink balloons and having our moms open them. I'm wondering if there are other activities/games you've done to go along with the party? I don't want everyone just to show up, find out it's a girl, and leave! Well , I'm sure they wouldn't anyway. :) But I want to keep everyone entertained and have a lot of fun!

We are doing the same thing except our daughters are opening the box, we are keeping it very small and my family is really close so we will just jang around and talk afterwards, wish I could give you some ideas! Maybe do some fun games before the reveal?!

We're doing a gender reveal as well, but hubby and I are opening the box! Some cute ideas I've found is to let everyone take the guess as to boy or girl (keep a tally on a chalk board and have them pick a pink or blue colored Popsicle stick). Then you could go through and do all the old wives tales like the ring on the string! I'm so excited about our party even though hubby hates company even if it's family. :haha:

Thanks ladies! I'm excited! :)

Littlebaby, when are you having yours?

Monday! We're having a girl as well. I'm so excited to no longer be out number by hubby and DS. I was in need of some glitter and frills. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->