Gender scans in October...

Good luck everybody and congrats to anymore who have got their team blue or team pink!! 9 days to go until mine and its dragging so bad!

Good luck tomorrow klaremumof3 :) We have had 4 girls and found out last week that this one is a boy, didn't do anything different like swaying so it does happen, good luck :)

Good luck tomorrow klaremumof3 :) We have had 4 girls and found out last week that this one is a boy, didn't do anything different like swaying so it does happen, good luck :)

Wow I bet u took a while to take that news in! I just can't imagine havin a boy! We didn't do anything different either I'm pretty sure it's a girl though x

Just came back from my ultrasound and Im happy to say I am on Team Pink! Yay! :pink:

She wasn't shy at all. :happydance:

Attachments

• Baby Cielen 2.JPG
    Baby Cielen 2.JPG
    77.6 KB · Views: 10

Wow I bet u took a while to take that news in! I just can't imagine havin a boy! We didn't do anything different either I'm pretty sure it's a girl though x

It still hasn't properly sunk in now to be honest! I was absolutely sure he would be another girl too. I think I've got used to going in for the scan and them saying, looks like a girl! This time she actually froze the scan picture and showed us his boy bits coming into view and then going again to prove it wasn't the cord, but I have to say it was very clearly a little penis :haha: I'll be thinking boy thoughts for you for tomorrow :)

Nikki - congratulations on team :pink: :)

IT MIGHT BE A BOY :blue:

Baby had the cord between his legs but U/S tech. said "I think I see more than the cord there... but I can't say for certain." I get to go back in 2 weeks anyway because there was some measurements that she couldn't quite get, so hopefully we'll have a more clear view.

klaremumof3: My scan is also tomorrow!!!!! Can't wait!!!! Good luck!

IT MIGHT BE A BOY :blue:

Baby had the cord between his legs but U/S tech. said "I think I see more than the cord there... but I can't say for certain." I get to go back in 2 weeks anyway because there was some measurements that she couldn't quite get, so hopefully we'll have a more clear view.

Oh no! It sucks when the tech aren't sure. At least the baby was healthy, wasn't he?

Yep, all looked fine but there's some measurements that she couldn't get so we get to make sure it's a boy next time :happydance:

8 days til we find out what we're having. :D Time seems to be going so slow!

Oh chez that sucks!! Atleast you get to see your lo in 2 weeks!!

Nikki congrats on team :pink:

She did say she thought it was a boy but couldn't tell to us that was her final opinion incase she got it wrong... I can't wait to go back and make sure! :happydance:

Hopefully baby cooperates :)

1 week today for me!!!

Congrats on all the boys and girls! This is getting very exciting!

Anyone else having a scan on Thursday (25th?). If we get to find out we aren't letting anyone know that we know, our little secret, but I'll post in here! How easy will it be to keep secret?!

I've done that once before and it was so hard! I was going to try again this time, but that went out the window within about 30 minutes of us knowing :haha:

Congrats eveyone who found out so far!

GL with keeping it a secret Sharon, we are keeping secret until our reveal party this weekend. I already warned all I will not be taking their calls until then, I know I'll spill all of the beans. :haha:

Scan is in 5.5 hours! Can't wait. :happydance:

they moved my dang scan again now its on nov 2nd omg can i kick someone

I re-scheduled my scan from the 30th to the 26th on Friday. Can you say excited and impatient. I wonder were my dreams true. They were for the last two. I'm thinking pink. We shall see, counting down!!!!

I'm finally having a boy! After havin 3 beautiful girls I'm so happy :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->