Gender scans in October...

OH YES! I was RIGHT! TEAM BLUE for me!!! Now just have to figure out his name... May be a Jr....

OH YES! I was RIGHT! TEAM BLUE for me!!! Now just have to figure out his name... May be a Jr....

Congratulations! And also to congratz to the others who were finding out today inc stacey and littlespy xx

Congrats to all who've found out since I was last here! :happydance:

4 MORE SLEEPS for us!! :cloud9: Let's just hope LO wants to flash... :haha:

congrats im so mad my doctors f up on my dates so now i have to wait till nov 8th for my scan

Our baby kept their leg in front for most the scan so I went for a walk/chocolate break then we tried again. Sonographer said she is sure its a girl but it's not guaranteed so going to go for a private scan to get another opinion (we were also told girl at 13w3 but I know thats really early).
So, to cut my extremely long scan story short, I think we are team :pink: x

Hello ladies!! I have my scan tomorrow, solo excited. I got a feeling it's a boy although Chinese gender and skull theory both say girl,the ring test said boy! Hubby really wants boy as we already have a 7 yr old girl, personally I'd live another little girl! But would be happy with boy also as one of each would be nice.ill let you know how I get on tomorrow :)

Congrats to everyone that found out, team pink and blue!!!!

Congrats to everyone who found out and Good Luck to all those waiting! We are counting down the days until ours .... the 29th seems so far away!

Congrats to everyone who has already found out! We are so over the moon!

Hi all my scan is tomorrow! I have 3 girls and would be nice to have a boy but I love my girls and another would be lovely too..:)

Good luck to those with a scan today!! I have 8 days left!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->