• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Gender scans in October...

Thank you went shoping for him today felt great to be picking out boy stuff for my self

I know that feeling! Couldn't resist getting a couple more boy bits today when I was in town :) It's so strange after so man girls to be buying boy stuff for me and not a relative or friend!

Happy im not the only who feels like while my friends were having boys I was having girls now my friend is having the girl and I get the boy lol

You're definitely not the only one. My friend had her third boy earlier in the year and my SIL has just announced she's preggo again and when I looked at her scan pic the nub definitely looks boy. That will be her third boy if I'm right! And as for my sister she's lucky, she had a girl then a boy and is now preggo too, but doesn't really mind what she has!

Congrats ladies :) what's everyone bought so far ? I'm waiting for sales for main shopping lol

I've bought a quinny buzz, got it much cheaper as a package from a pram store and saved about £200 on all the bits I wanted :)

Other than that I've got a few items of clothing and some bibs. My friend had given me some blankets and other bits a pieces and we bought a crib for our room until I'm happy for him to go in his bit cot in his own room :)

Bibs, lots and lots of clothing, blankets, and a pack of my favorite bottles as they are very expensive and they had them buy one get one half off! I just couldn't help myself!!!!!

Just clothes so far as we already have a crib and all that due to my youngest only going on 8 months old so we only need a 2nd dresser and a new stroller

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->