• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Gender scans in October...

Aww that's cute :)

I'm still having a hard time believing we're team :blue: after 4 girls, it's been 2 weeks since we found out and it still hasn't sunk in properly. I keep saying to DH, imagine if when he comes out he's actually a girl after all :haha:

congrats to all those ladies with recent scans!!!!!

I'm doing a gender reveal for my family and friends tomorrow with a huge box with pink balloons inside!

wooooooooo only few hours legs to go 1:55pm cant come fast enough (its 7:40am atm here) :happydance: :happydance:

Good luck today! I'll be thinking of you as I have a flu jab appointment around that time!! Can't wait to get back and check here for your update :flower:

Thank you Chez, thank you Lexus!

I can't wait.. i just hope im not too dissapointed if its not the little girl iv been wanting... lol. I love baby either way but would love one of each.. haha will be lying there with my fingers crossed.

also hope that my little guy behaves to hubby can sit in the whole scan! I have a feeling he will have to take him out though as i know they can last upto 45 mins and thats a looooong time for a 2 year old to sit still and quietly.

Chez you'll probably be home before me lol. Scan at 1:55, so probably actually get in there at about 2:15. 3pm should be done.. then it just depends on what the next bus home is.. it can be a long wait sometimes.. and then its either 30 mins or 60 mins depending on the route bus goes... sucks :( Good luck with your flu jab :)

Cant wait to let you all know what it is!! I best go get ready and find my top i sat out yesterday...which has mysteriously gone missing! I had a right kick off at myself because its not where i left it lol. Wouldnt be so bad but its the only clean top i have that fits.. i wore the other yesterday :dohh:

<3 :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Ah, I only have 3 tops that fit me atm too and I just can't seem to find anything I like that will flatter me and make me look pregnant not just fatter! :haha:

Yeah, I have that same problem when I go for my scans... It's 30-odd miles away on the train, then a couple of miles on the bus to get to our closest hospital. So it takes 30 minutes on the train or the car (we don't drive) and then 10 minutes on the bus... THEN there's the return route too. Totally annoying when I had to have weekly scans, CTG's, and the Anti D jab with DD! :dohh:

Ah, I only have 3 tops that fit me atm too and I just can't seem to find anything I like that will flatter me and make me look pregnant not just fatter! :haha:

Yeah, I have that same problem when I go for my scans... It's 30-odd miles away on the train, then a couple of miles on the bus to get to our closest hospital. So it takes 30 minutes on the train or the car (we don't drive) and then 10 minutes on the bus... THEN there's the return route too. Totally annoying when I had to have weekly scans, CTG's, and the Anti D jab with DD! :dohh:

oh hell hun that would have cost a fortune! Its £10.80 for my hubby and i return tickets to the town the hospital is in. Then £3.90 returns to the hospital. Im glad its in afternoon though as all other appointments have been in the morning and you have to fight the college kids for a seat on the bus.. and they dont give up their seat for anybody! (the college is right beside the hospital) x

Exactly the same here too! The college is down the road, a couple of stops away from the hospital. The plus side is we can get a combined ticket to use the train and bus all day for £9, then if I remember my appointment letters AND proof of benefit (I remembered ONCE the whole time I was pregnant with DD) then I get most of the money back. OH doesn't get any back but he works :)

And i am TEAM................ :blue:

And i wasnt a bit dissapointed :happydance: baby had its legs closed right until the last minute! Took the lady over an hour to get all the measurements and pics she needed. she though it might have a cleft lip but managed to get a better pic and its fine :D

<3 so in love with my Ethan Leslie Rooney-Bell <3

Awww, congratulations on Team :blue: What a lovely name!

Congrats sethsmummy, on team blue! What a marvelous name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->