• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Gender scans in October...

Congratulations to everyone who has found out Team :blue: or Team :pink:

AND

Good luck to those who will be graduating from Team :yellow:

My repeat scan is a week today... Baby's cord was in the way and so far we're Team :blue: so I hope it stays that way! :flow:

congratulations 2eMummy :D

Tomorrow is almost here and i cant wait... but im thinking with all these ladies having girls... im probably going to end up with a boy:shrug: Would be slightly dissapointed as i have my little prince and now would love my little princess... but i will love them all the same <3

My scan in in a few hours!!!

I actually slept better then I thought last night.. It wasn't until I woke up this morning to go pee that I got to excited to go back to sleep :)

I actually slept better then I thought last night.. It wasn't until I woke up this morning to go pee that I got to excited to go back to sleep :)

good luck hun x

congratulations 2eMummy :D

Tomorrow is almost here and i cant wait... but im thinking with all these ladies having girls... im probably going to end up with a boy:shrug: Would be slightly dissapointed as i have my little prince and now would love my little princess... but i will love them all the same <3

I thought the same thing. Everywhere I looked it was all girls, including at work. I already have 2 boys and was convinced this one would follow suit. I didnt even anticipate hearing "its a girl"

Good luck! think :pink:

We have 2 boys. I think DH wants his own personal baseball team, since he was wishing for another boy. But I think we were both pleasantly surprised.

Congrats hun, what do you have already?

My DH was stoked when we found out that this little peanut is a boy after 4 girls (5 for him, he has a daughter from his first marriage too!)

Goooooodddd luck today Skeet!!!!! So so so excited for you! :happydance:

:( baby was breach so we couldn't see the gender .. But we did get to see all the limbs which was nice.. The baby was moving a lot but did not flip so we could see., guess I'm staying team :yellow:

:( baby was breach so we couldn't see the gender .. But we did get to see all the limbs which was nice.. The baby was moving a lot but did not flip so we could see., guess I'm staying team :yellow:

awww sorry to hear that you didnt get to see hun! that toally sucks. :hugs:

crownjewels.. congrats hun! I am so hoping to join team :pink: tomorrow!

It's a girl!!!!!!!!! After two boys I am getting my princess!!!!

gz waterlilly and EMT ... i wonder is this pink month ... coz im happy if it is lol x

It's a girl!!!!!!!!! After two boys I am getting my princess!!!!

I know, doesn't it feel good. We have two boys as well. Although we would've been just as happy with another boy. I'm sooo happy and thrilled we are having a little diva. Congrats hun!

Also, congrats to all the ladies that just found out team pink!

I'm still in shock I just can't believe it haha! I had the tech tell our 6 year old and let him tell us! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->