Gender Specific Hopefuls

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=612497&stc=1&d=1368197408

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 8
Aw at least it wont be too long. I read the info they gave me while waiting and it said if you were before 18 weeks the sex may not be clear and they would require you to come back (for free) after 18 weeks. I was thinking OH no I could have to wait another 2 weeks!

Can I just say I hate people who are smug about getting one of each or their dream gender. I have today had a "another boy?" then a sympathetic noise. How would they know that I hadn't been hoping for a boy? and someone telling me how I'm not even showing (excuse me normally flat stomach, size 8. In maternity since 12 weeks and very obvious bump to those who know me) and that she was huge by 17 weeks, then went on about how she had had a girl though so got huge all over and was really rubbing in the girl after 2 boys. I was almost rude when she mentioned that she was still carrying a lot of her baby weight (even though her baby was only born in feb/march) and said "yeah but your a lot older than me so it will probably take you longer to lose it. My weight just falls off after my boys" but I held my tongue because I'm not as petty as her.
But it has made me feel the gap only a daughter could feel again :( I really think I'm going to have to have another and sway my arse off. I was even thinking on the way home "I wonder if I waited the 5 years like DH said if he'd agree to saving the whole time and going high tech" now I feel bad because I already am used to the idea of another little man and as I was sitting eating after getting in I felt him moving and felt bad because his my baby and now I know 'who' he is I feel I've started bonding even after just a few days and picturing him. I just can't help feel I'm meant to have a daughter as well. And I was fine till stupid people couldn't keep their comments to themselves.

I would of said that to her hate people like that in fact one of my friends who know I want a girl has just commented on my 4d pic saying aww it looks like another boy I felt like smashing my phone most of my friend have one or 2 of each and they understand the want for the opposite sex xx

Current Attachments (24.1 KB)
image.jpg (24.1 KB)

This is the 4d one

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 12
As if you can tell with out looking between their legs! Stupid cow. I must admit the one who was being all smug asked if I knew the sex when everyone knows and has told everyone else that I'm having a boy. So I told her, I put on my happiest smile and said "yeah another boy!" and she said "I didn't think they could tell yet? I thought you had to wait till your 22 week scan" so I did have a slight (but less noticeable) dig. She used to be quite mean about the fact that her husband had a thriving business and they had plenty of money, but I know from a friend who is related to her husband that the business is in trouble and they have lots of money issues and almost sold their house. So I said "oh yeah if you pay to go for a private scan then they can tell you from 16 weeks. NHS don't like to because their machines are not as clear as the private ones"

As if you can tell with out looking between their legs! Stupid cow. I must admit the one who was being all smug asked if I knew the sex when everyone knows and has told everyone else that I'm having a boy. So I told her, I put on my happiest smile and said "yeah another boy!" and she said "I didn't think they could tell yet? I thought you had to wait till your 22 week scan" so I did have a slight (but less noticeable) dig. She used to be quite mean about the fact that her husband had a thriving business and they had plenty of money, but I know from a friend who is related to her husband that the business is in trouble and they have lots of money issues and almost sold their house. So I said "oh yeah if you pay to go for a private scan then they can tell you from 16 weeks. NHS don't like to because their machines are not as clear as the private ones"

It feels so wrong but so good doesnt it:winkwink:

Hate people like that that think they are something they ain't good for you saying that xx

My bubba didn't want to open his legs either and the sonographer said boy...he gave me a potty shot or what's suppose to be a potty shot...my friends are telling me that it could be the cord between baby's legs :shrug:

She couldn't even get a look anywhere near mine they were crossed and feet were up to bum have you put your pic on of potty shot x

Mine was also legs crossed and curled into a little ball :haha: I tried but I cant upload from my phone :-(

Haha she tried for half hour and I said have you not even got an idea and she said none at all it best get them open for next week lol xx

Ah I'd hate that uncertainty Hot Bump with everyone saying it could be the cord.

My bubba didn't want to open his legs either and the sonographer said boy...he gave me a potty shot or what's suppose to be a potty shot...my friends are telling me that it could be the cord between baby's legs :shrug:

This happened to me. Dr was still 99% sure it was a boy. Went back next week after drinking sugary drinks and was confirmed boy

Wednesday is the plan but just looked on net and I'm going to ring to see if I can get in tomorrow it's at a different location about an hour from mine but means oh can be there as he can't come on Wednesday x

DH is such the proud Dad, he has show everyone whos walked through our door, or we have visited, the DVD of the scan. I don't think most of the older generation could even make much out most of the time and most people probably find it boring after a couple of minutes LOL And every time he goes "oh I just saw something then...(then when it pauses when she was pointing out that he was a boy) yep definitely see something there, definitely a boy" Quite a turn around after him insisting it was a girl and telling me just before the scan he was scared in case it was a boy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->