Gender Specific Hopefuls

Well fingers crossed lol just had hospital on phone about swabs taken the other night I have group b strep so need to get antibiotics in me while in labour thing is I never even knew I was in labour with ds4 only went for a check up and was 4cm so they took me straight up and only managed to get 1 lot of Iv antibiotics into me about an hour before he was born :/ more bloody worry x

Well fingers crossed lol just had hospital on phone about swabs taken the other night I have group b strep so need to get antibiotics in me while in labour thing is I never even knew I was in labour with ds4 only went for a check up and was 4cm so they took me straight up and only managed to get 1 lot of Iv antibiotics into me about an hour before he was born :/ more bloody worry x

My dd was born with phnemonia if that's how you spell it lol! From gbs and I never even knew I had it. They are saying I have to have the antibiotics this time too! It is such a worry isn't it getting there on time, I'm so nervous about the whole thing already and I'm only 12 weeks :/

My dd was born with phnemonia if that's how you spell it lol! From gbs and I never even knew I had it. They are saying I have to have the antibiotics this time too! It is such a worry isn't it getting there on time, I'm so nervous about the whole thing already and I'm only 12 weeks :/

I know it can be so dangerous especially if they don't catch it I'm rather worried now x

Ok so I have been up since 5 after having a dream about my scan today wish I had booked it for earlier x

11:40 I'm just saying to other half hurry up and get ready so we can go and do something til then as my head is done in sitting in the house waiting xx

so excited for you geordiemammy, I probably shouldn't say this as I don't want to get your hopes up but I will be so surprised if it's not a girl :hugs: x

Good Luck hun! First thing I thought this morning was "oooh geordies scan is today!" LOL
How worrying for you. I know they are so fussy about doing this, but I would perhaps try my luck, with your history and see if you could get a sweep or even induction so that they can then give the antibiotics straight away. With my last baby I went in 3 days over for a sweep and she said "are you sure you haven't started already? Your bp is slightly up and your 3-4cms already". I know its not ideal but at least you'd get the antibiotics during labour.

I'm on my way eee lol I hope they can see!!!

I'm going to try for an induction at 38 wks they gave me a sweep with ds4 at 37wks and then another when I went for a check up and they said I was 4cms so went straight up so they could break my waters xx

It would at least be less worry about having to get there in time to have the antibiotics.
I'm leaving to get DS3 in half hour then I'll be back on here checking once I've done his lunch LOL

It would at least be less worry about having to get there in time to have the antibiotics.
I'm leaving to get DS3 in half hour then I'll be back on here checking once I've done his lunch LOL

Haha ill put it on as soon as I know will be about 12:30 to 1 xx

After half hour of trying the little bugger wouldn't open it's legs so got to go back another day xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->