Gender Specific Hopefuls

Didn't get it changed so just going to Skype oh while I'm there on Wednesday so he can find out at the same time that is if baby isn't hiding its bits again x

Thats a good idea, at least he will get to find out at the same time.
Are you meeting his parents soon? I remember you saying you didn't want to b down from the scan if you heard boy while meeting his parents, or did that happen already?

I know I think its really sweet, I was worried that maybe he would be disappointed by he says he wanted a girl for me and I wanted a girl for him so its all worked out ok really LOL
DS2s teacher came out at home time yesterday and told me that his been REALLY excited about it. I asked him if he had told anyone about having another brother or just a baby and he said he told the class room assistant, who came out herself a few minutes later while still waiting for DS1 (whos teacher seems to think she is being paid by the hour and tries to hold onto the children for as long as possible LOL) and said congratulations and "you'll have a football team soon"

I didn't mind the comment though and have prepared a reply (though I didn't use it for her being a teacher) of "yep every mans dream" or "yeah its what Johns (DH) has always wanted so we are over the moon, just need 1 more boy" and for anyone who says "you're going to have your hands full" its "I know, great isn't it? Better full than empty"

All very good come backs lol

I met his parents today it was ok not as bad as I thought and they were really nice probably won't see them often though as they live 60 odd miles away x

Thats handy LOL I sometimes wish my MIL did LOL
I always say to DH if MIL goes first then FIL can live with us, if FIL goes first MIL can live with one of his siblings LOL
They would both be too lonely alone, even though all they do is moan about each other hahaha

Haha bless ya my ex fil was a right pain in the backside

I have just took a pic of ds4 looking for the baby's heartbeat with the Doppler it won't upload though he surprisingly knew what to do and with a little help from me found the hb x

As long as someone was there to feed him and wash his clothes he'd be happy. And he'd love having the boys around him all the time. Mil would hate having the kids around her all the time :/

Yeah we lived with them until DS1 was 13 months old, I couldn't live with MIL again especially now I'm used to doing things my way, but FIL and DS1 have a really special bond and he always says he saw more of him growing up in that first year than he did of his own kids because he was always out working. He got to be their for all DS1s firsts, and DS would just as readily go to him as he would to either me or DH. Its lovely.

My oldest has the same bond with my mam he used to stay their loads being the first grandchild but the exs mother has only ever met ds1 twice and never met the other 3 and the ex fil just doesn't bother his bum even to ring and see how they are and when he just lived round the corner never bothered coming round same as their dad he can't be bothered ain't seem them for nearly 3 years his decision so my family have a great bond with mine as we are all they have xx

Its such a shame when parents and grandparents can't be bothered. I didn't see my Dad for 10 years from age 8 to 18 when I traced him. He couldn't even remember how old I was the last time he saw me. He insisted that I was 4, but I know I was 8 as we moved to a new house just before my 8th birthday and by the Christmas he had stopped coming. He kept up minimum contact until I started speaking to my Mum again (I didn't speak to her for 5 years after moving out of her house at 18) and then just stopped emailing and I haven't seen him since. His never seen my youngest and doesn't even know I'm pregnant now. But in the time that I did know him as an adult I got to see that a lot of the things my Mum said about him were true. He is an arrogant twat with ideas above his station LMAO
But with him, and having a bad relationship with my Mum and a piece of scum for a step-dad, and even though I love my Grandad and his never done anything wrong to me, I know he used to drink away all the money and beat up my Nan when my Mum was growing up. I feel I've found a real father figure in FIL. Someone I would have been proud to call my Dad. DH never has a bad word to say about him when they were growing up and I'm glad he learnt what it takes to be a father from FIL rather than my Dad, my brother seems to have taken after him and not seen his 7 year old daughter since she was about 3. Makes me sad as he always said he'd never be like him.

Sorry probably didn't need my whole life history LOL

My dad died when I was pregnant with ds3 and I was devastated I was only 21 but he was a good dad my step father is great and loves the kids to bits but never had kids of his own so can't handle them for long but he has been around since I was 11 and is a great role model for the kids as is my oh it annoys me that my ex and his family don't bother and my dad would of bothered all the time had he not of died I just think his time was stolen and them twats have the chance but can't be bothered I have never stopped them seeing the kids I have tried my best to make them have a relationship with them but now the oldest 3 are starting to work out for their selves what that side of their family are about they know who is there for them and who provides everything they want and need I just hope he doesn't try to contact them when they are older as they won't put up with it they will tell him what they think men like that don't deserve kids he doesn't even pay any child support cause he lied and said he had them and I couldn't prove otherwise was of a pair of under pants lol x

I know how much my brothers ex pushed to get him (and the rest of my family) to see her daughter but they just lost interest. So sad. It does seem unfair, and wrong that the person who would have cared so much missed out while the ones who don't give a damn get the chance but don't want to take it.

Totally agree motherofboys its not fair that that happens and as for you brothers ex I would never of stopped my kids seeing their dad and women who use their children like that are so wrong they use their kids like pawns in a game it's so wrong there are 100 of dads out there that ate stopped seeing their kids for no reason but are really good dads and its all cause the woman wants to have the upper hand it should always be about what's best for the kids at the end of the day x

I'm facing a real pram dilemma LOL
I know what sort of thing I want, and think I've even narrowed it down to 2 options. But our car has no middle seat belt in the middle row, meaning we will need all 7 seats up when the baby comes, giving us the tiniest boot space. I don't think the kind of pram I want, is going to go in our car. DH wants a roof box but with having to get the rails and the bars as well as the box its going to work out expensive. I've been told you can have a belt fitted into that seat at a garage but not sure if that will be very expensive as well. And then I'd had 3 in the middle and one relegated to the back. The only thing that lloks like its going to fit atm is a stroller and I really don't want a stroller for a new born.

We need to upgrade our car as there is already to many of us to fit in and I need to pass my test I'm worried about the same thing with a pram!!

I would check the belt idea out as its normally no more than 100 xx

Although with ds4 I got a buggy that was like a stroller and folded easily and quiet small but you got the carrycot and car seat also and it all clipped on easily I got that from kiddiecare online i think or maybe babies r us cant remember but it wasn't very expensive so didn't break the bank and didn't take up loads of room x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->