Gender Specific Hopefuls

hopefully. I think its one of those things where at the time it seems to take ages then you suddenly think "omg how am I x weeks already"

I can't believe I'm nearly 17 but since the bleed time is just stupidly slow it seems like it happened ages ago but it's not even been a week x

Last night I was looking at baby stuff, mainly moses baskets, and he was next to me going "you like shopping for babies" ok a little annoying while I'm concentrating but probably just my hormones as I wouldn't usually mind. The I click on one and up comes the picture "ooo its blue, everyone will know your having a boy, your buying blue" "everyone knows already" managed to leave of the "duh" at the end.
Then he goes "you wanted to buy pink" ignore it "you wanted a little girl" "No its fine" please shut up so I don't want to hurt you.... then he says "sorry I'm rubbish and only make boys"
Gah why do you do this to me?! Now I feel bad for him but also annoyed at him for bringing it up when we know its a boy and I've been fine about it and him going on about it just makes me feel guilty for caring.

Aww it sounds like he really wanted a girl for you!! I think it's hard for the man as they know they determine the sex and if they know their wife/gf really wants a certain sex they feel guilty about it xx

Brothers are great, but sometimes, not so much! Tonight DS2 hit DS3 in the face with a wrestling figure during an argument. His cut all his face right under his eye. It looked like blood was running down his face from it and when I held a wet cloth to it and then took it away it was still really red and looked like blood running down but its more like a graze or right under the service. DS2 isn't usually like that, his normally really good with smaller children and he was crying just as much as DS3. Poor little boy ran into the door frame yesterday and has a huge bump and bruise on his forehead and now his face today.

How old are they all? Mine have phased of doing stuff like that my 7yr old will really tolerate a lot but now and again when the 3yr old (who thinks he is 25 or something and the boss of the house) is really trying his patience the 7yr old flips and it ends in a full on fight which to be fair the youngest normally gets the better outcome its a boy thing I think lol mine are all really close but when they fight they fight xx

They are 5 and 3 (DS1 is 7) I agree its probably a boy thing, they are close but if they do fight its a proper fight. They all play rough but usually DS2 has the most patience with DS3 and will fight DS1. DS3 don't care how big you are he'll have a go LOL When they were smaller they were much worse, but over the last couple of years they have got better but now DS3 thinks his the big man LOL
It just happened so quick and looks awful. His poor little face.

Yeah mine have mellowed a bit with age Ds1 (11) sits in his room and try's to keep out of everything ds2&3 share a room so always going at it for some reason and the little one just things he is massive lol mind ds4 came on really quickly when he was younger he never done much baby stuff ie when going up and down stairs he wouldn't crawl like a normal child of 12 months he used to walk up and down I was terrified he also used to do a lot of other thing he shouldn't of done for his age even the health visitor was shocked he lifted his full weight on a rail and started swinging she said he shouldn't be doing that yet they normally can't hold their weight to do it another thing that terrified me about letting him in the garden you will find this little one will be the same yours are spaced around about the same as my lot the biggest age gap between mine I'd ds3&4 and that's 3 1/2 years I thought it would be easier but I have to say I found it the hardest because he came on so quick and wanted to be doing what they are all the time this age gap will be 4yrs so I'm a bit worried lol xx

Yeah I'll have my biggest age gap this time and it will be 3 and a half years. My others have been quite quick in different things, but DS3 didn't really do baby things and play baby games and with baby toys. His been playing with lego for a couple of years already and never puts anything in his mouth because his copied the way they play with it. I dread to think what this one will be like trying to catch up with them. Hopefully not like DS2 who whinged constantly until he could crawl and then was finally happy because he could get around and follow his brother LOL

DS2 was trying to be all lovely to DS3 this morning. Because it happened right before bed they were both still upset, and DS2 followed him round this morning reading Cat in the Hat to him LOL

I took a picture of DS3s face when he came home from pre-school.
https://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/kayleighwhitehead/Snapbucket/0117350f-orig_zpse9f22350.jpg

I know. Every time I look at him it seems worse, especially not seeing him for 3 hours at pre-school this morning. Its hard to tell because you can't see his other eye in the picture but its actually a bit swollen and seems to be more blue under his eye as the day goes on.

Yeah I'll have my biggest age gap this time and it will be 3 and a half years. My others have been quite quick in different things, but DS3 didn't really do baby things and play baby games and with baby toys. His been playing with lego for a couple of years already and never puts anything in his mouth because his copied the way they play with it. I dread to think what this one will be like trying to catch up with them. Hopefully not like DS2 who whinged constantly until he could crawl and then was finally happy because he could get around and follow his brother LOL

My ds2 was like that cried til he could get around in fact out of all of them he was the one who always cried and never liked to be put down from being born I'm hoping for a good sleeper this time but I won't hold my breath lol ds1 was fantastic ds2 I don't think I slept for a year lol ds3 was not to bad and ds4 slept great til he was 9 months and then was a nightmare until recently and has finally started sleeping through most nights (touch wood) xx

Yeah I don't have good sleepers. I had high hopes for DS3 because he started out sleeping quite well and fell straight into a routine what with taking the others to school and bathing at the same time as them etc but no such luck.
So far *touch wood it stays that way* DS2 has been the hardest work, but DS3 is by far the cheekiest now his older LOL DS1 was so good and so easy, even though he didn't sleep through he would go straight back off really easily, and in the day was an angel. Everyone told us how good he was but we thought he was a normal baby, so thought "this is great lets have another"

Oh and want to make your 3 year old look HUGE? Give him some of the new babies clothes to hold! Some stuff I ordered from Tesco arrived today and I've shown the boys and DS3 held a little outfit up and wow he looks massive. Being the youngest he always looks small to me LOL

I think I'm going to the black Chicco Trio

Geordie your scan is tomorrow isnt it?

Yeah it's in the morning but I'm not confident that they will be able to see lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->