Gender Specific Hopefuls

Oh ain't convinced its a boy I keep saying shut up of course it's a boy you can see it but he is thinking its wrong he doesn't even want me to buy anything in case they were wrong I hope they can confirm boy at my 21wk scan then he will shut up plus I'm dying to go shopping xx

Tell him if you keep the receipts you can return them for pink if its wrong LOL

I keep saying there is something between the legs if it was a girl there would be nothing there honestly its really annoying me I'm going out with my mam today and I'm just going to buy stuff xx

Bless him for holding on to the hope but yeah that would drive me nuts as well LOL Shopping really helps with dealing with another boy LOL

It's getting closer and closer to my due date and I am sooooo anxious! I am still hoping that this baby is a girl but I just really feel in my heart that it isn't. I've felt that pretty much since I took the pregnancy test lol. Nub photo wasn't clear but had mostly boy guesses. Basically, everything points to this baby being a boy and I am happy with it because it IS my first baby. But man it would be great to be the first one to have a girl on OH's family. But they are all so smug about this being a boy and I think they are all hoping it is a boy because SIL just found out she is having boy#2 and everyone was hoping she would be the one with the girl.

I'm afraid of how I will act during the birth when a boy pops out. I'm scared I will be disappointed or cry LOL.

But just 11 more days till due date! Hopefully I will be blessed with a quick and easy labour and delivery. :D

It's getting closer and closer to my due date and I am sooooo anxious! I am still hoping that this baby is a girl but I just really feel in my heart that it isn't. I've felt that pretty much since I took the pregnancy test lol. Nub photo wasn't clear but had mostly boy guesses. Basically, everything points to this baby being a boy and I am happy with it because it IS my first baby. But man it would be great to be the first one to have a girl on OH's family. But they are all so smug about this being a boy and I think they are all hoping it is a boy because SIL just found out she is having boy#2 and everyone was hoping she would be the one with the girl.

I'm afraid of how I will act during the birth when a boy pops out. I'm scared I will be disappointed or cry LOL.

But just 11 more days till due date! Hopefully I will be blessed with a quick and easy labour and delivery. :D

You defiantly will cry but not with disappointment and everyone was sure mine was a girl but were wrong so ya never know but honestly with it being your first you won't care once you see him or her you will just be in love the strongest kinda love in the world and the crying will be happiness that your baby is here safe and sound boy or girl the love will hit you like a freight train as soon as you see them you won't believe how much you can love one person don't be anxious about the sex of baby xx

Yay for baby clothes LOL
I so badly want to buy more but have to wait now LOL
You may have seen it but asda has the cutest little Me to You set think its a sleepsuit, bib and vest or something for £8. I want it.....I think I'm going to end up having to get rid of loads of my boys old stuff to make room for all the new things I want to buy LOL

I seen it online but they had none I store today I love me to you I have about 50 teddies lol I bought the little taz one with vest and bib along with loads of other stuff got a lovely cardigan at m&s too xx

I mainly do my shopping on line because I hate crowds but I'm going to look for that whenever I go in and see if they have it LOL

The way my back is I'm going to have to do the rest online :(

I bought the blue tommee tippee bottles today too x

Aw no! I hate normal shopping but I do like to baby shop in store.
But yay for the bottles. I think I'm going to get the blue ones.
DS2 is so excited to be able to do all these things for the baby and really wants to feed him. I also think I'm going to get one of those soft bath seat things they can lay on in the big bath and DS2 wants to bath with him and help wash him. I don'y have a baby bath any more and I don't think I'd feel I had enough grip on him in the normal bath with DS2 in there as well.

Also saw this on someones signature on GD and thought it was lovely. "Some of Gods greatest gifts are unanswered prayers" It really reinforces the feeling like I was meant to have THIS baby, THIS little boy, not any other baby, even though that means not a girl.

Aww that's really nice

I didn't bother with a baby bath for my youngest 2 they are bad for your back lol I used to just make the others hold him in the big bath while I washed them lol xx

I mostly used the baby bath when they were older. My bathroom is freezing, its one that was added on years after the original building was built. You have to go through tthe kitchen and past the back door to get to it and can see your breath in there in the winter. So we used to travel back in time through the winter and fill up the baby bath and make them sit in it one at a time LMAO We now have a little oil heater that we put in the doorway and heats it up so don't bother. Most of the time I would bath them with me, but I don't get in with the older ones now and with DS2 wanting to bath with him it wouldn't really work. I stopped bathing with DS3 after the "Girls do have willys.....they have furry willys" incident LOL I never actually thought about getting one of THEM to hold him in the bath, rather than me holding him. Thats an obvious answer LOL

Just make sure they are on a bath mat so don't slide all over and just get them to hold him its a cheaper way lol and the boys will feel more involved as they get to hold him in the tub mine used to love it!!

And yeah bathing with kids brings up a whole convo about willies and fairies haha just the other day ds4 followed me into the toilet and said you haven't got a willie I said no to which he replied you have a fairy it's hard to explain to them and to pick the right ages x

I'm still here! Just really don't know what to say since we don't have a bfp and aren't swaying, just really hoping for a mommas boy while my husband is hoping for a daddy's girl

Any advice on how to cope, since on of us will be disappointed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->