Gender Specific Hopefuls

drink lots of sugary, cold drink before you go :D

I hope you get to find out hon!
Is it the morning over there yet? Its 7:30PM on Tuesday night here....hate the time zone differences but love it when others are "in the future" so i can find out stuff "ahead of time" :haha:

:haha: like that thought guppy!

Goodluck Geordie, baby better behave it's self this time! :haha:

Its 9:30am here now I have have it a talking to lol and the boys all went upto my belly before school and said open ya legs baby haha they are dying to find I just want to be able to buy stuff I don't think I'll be bothered about the sex now just want to know I hope it lets us see this time xx

How much longer do you have to wait now?
I hope baby opens their legs for you LOL

Guppy thats so funny about us being 'in the future'. If I ever fly out to America I'll now be thinking "I have come from the future, I'm going back in time!"

The verdict is in and in October ill have my 5 aside football team

IT'S A BOY xxx

congratulations on your newest little boy, sorry you didn't hear pink hun x

Its a bit like "well thats it then" isn't it when you know for sure. Go buy some blue, that will help LOL

the boys all went upto my belly before school and said open ya legs baby haha they are dying to find

Awww thats so cute lol.

Guppy thats so funny about us being 'in the future'. If I ever fly out to America I'll now be thinking "I have come from the future, I'm going back in time!"

:rofl: haha, <<<insert robot voice here>>> We come from future. We come in peace (((Alien with peace symbol))) :haha:

The verdict is in and in October ill have my 5 aside football team

IT'S A BOY xxx

Congrats on your sweet baby boy <3

Im sorry you didn't hear :pink: however i am glad that you know now. I think sometimes GD can get so hard bc of how long you have to wait to know. But now that you do you can wrap your head around the idea.
Im sure you have a beautiful little boy on board :cloud9: there will certainly be something special about being an all blue house :cloud9: I hope you are doing okay. And remember you can always come here for support on the good and the bad days :hugs:

Current Attachments (21.3 KB)
image.jpg (21.3 KB)

This is the potty shot

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 16
I wish I had got a potty shot. I got a DVD of the scan so you can see that he is a boy but its not the same as a picture lol

I got 2 the other wont upload!!

I'm going to get it confirmed boy at 21wk scan though which is the 12 June x

Aww, that's a good pic!!!. Congrats again, so sorry you didn't hear Pink, but glad you are happy and he's healthy. Did you try and sway this time?. xx

No we didn't oh isn't my other boys dad so trying to sway would of tool the fun out of his first baby I think but I'm stopping at 5 as chances are I will just continue to have boys I'm just thinking I probably can't carry girls that's probably why I miscarried so much xx

Aww I'm so sorry to hear that xxxxxxxxxxx Good luck with the rest of you're pregnancy and congrats again, glad you found out today :) xxxxxx

We are trying for our last baby next year 2014 and already have a girl and we would love a boy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->