Gender Specific Hopefuls

Hello. May I please join? I'd love to be added to the 2013 list, please :)

I am 8 weeks pregnant, due March 6th 2013. I am really hoping for a girl.

These are my children:

Girl: Age 7
Boy: Age 5
Boy: Age 3
Boy: -Lost him in January during my 4th month of pregnancy. (Did shuttles method to try and get a girl....)

I feel like a little girl would "complete" me at this point. I was so young when I had my daughter I never had the chance to truly enjoy the team pink because I had studies and really, no time to put her in cute outfits or do her hair. If this is a boy, I'll be so disappointed because not to sound harsh - but all i've been doing for the last five years is running around with two team blues and it makes life kinda hard. The only good thing about that is the good-condition hand-me-down clothing from my oldest son to my youngest saves a lot of money.

Now that I am an adult, married, stay at home mom... I'd dearly love a little girl that I could actually enjoy.

Hello everyone:) If you can add me aswell under the ttc/ntnp section, I'm currently starting to sway towards hopefully another little boy to add to the gang. Good luck all

Welcome ladies :flower:

I hope this list finds you well.
:dust:

SLCMommy, im so sorry of your loss :hugs: i hope you gender dreams come true

6lilpigs, that would be awesome to have a balance gendered family!

Thanks guppy :)
I just wanted to recommend the site genderdreaming for swaying info. They are having great success on both teams atm.

Just wanted to see if I could be moved to the pregnant section! =) Still hoping for a girl!

Thanks guppy :)
I just wanted to recommend the site genderdreaming for swaying info. They are having great success on both teams atm.

Thanks hun! I actually joined that a couple months ago. Still doing the research and whatnot, especially since im not even ov.ing yet.

Just wanted to see if I could be moved to the pregnant section! =) Still hoping for a girl!

:dance: Congrats! Will be excited to hear which team you're on!

I really hope this thread is still going in November so I can update pink/blue.

I just wanted to update that as time goes on my desire for a girl is lessening... I'm bonding with the idea of a baby not a boy/girl cause obviously I don't know which. I still have days. Just not as emotional about it. :thumbup:

My yellow bump turned :blue: Graysen Cortez born 8/1/12 8:07 am

try4girl2, congrats! :D Summer birthdays are amazing! I have a winter b-day, and all growing up wished so much that it was summer so that I could have a "fun" birthday party :blush:

pinkribbon, I feel the exact same way. I'm starting to already feel that this baby is another girl. I don't know why, I don't have any real reason, but I'm about 75%. My gender scan is October 3rd, so I guess we'll see!

Has anyone ever found any truth to heart rate=gender? For instance, high rate=girl, low rate=boy? I'm just curious, since both of my girls had high rates, and this baby was 164 this morning, so I'm leaning girl even more!

The heart rate is an old wives tale. :) no triathlon to that at all. My boys had high heart rates too. :) my daughter was on the lower end.

haha, yay! Mood officially lifted, SLCmommy, thank you!

I don't think there is any truth to the high heart rate is a girl or low heart rate is a boy because my baby girls heart rate was 127 last time and 130 this time round x

I think most babies have high heartrate reallly early on (like 1st trimest and then a bit in the second). I have had two boys. Up until about week 20 their HB were 170-190. DSs HB (after that point) was 120-140. DS2s HB (after that point) was 150-160.

Hi ladies, i had my 12 week scan yesterday and the ultrasound technician had a guess based on the nub theory (because i asked him). He said his guess was boy, i already have 2 boys and this will be our last baby (i felt so deflated).

My question is how accurate is the nub theory? Has anyone had any personal experience where it was wrong this early on?

I have compared my scan pic of one's online and it does look like the nub point's up but baby's back is quite curved upwards, am i clutching at straws here or should i just accept the fact we are having our third boy!!!:cry::cry:

oops, not triotholon...stupid spell check. I meant truth lol

Hi ladies, i had my 12 week scan yesterday and the ultrasound technician had a guess based on the nub theory (because i asked him). He said his guess was boy, i already have 2 boys and this will be our last baby (i felt so deflated).

My question is how accurate is the nub theory? Has anyone had any personal experience where it was wrong this early on?

I have compared my scan pic of one's online and it does look like the nub point's up but baby's back is quite curved upwards, am i clutching at straws here or should i just accept the fact we are having our third boy!!!:cry::cry:

I wouldn't feel sad just yet. :hugs: The nub theory, you know...if it is pointing more "up" it's a boy, more "down" it's a girl... but at 12 weeks, it's still so early to tell. Sure, you might be able to tell on SOME boys if the nub is pointing straight up, but every baby grows differently and the nub theory is definitely not a fool-proof way to figure out the gender of your baby. Your chance for a girl is still a fair 50/50 chance hun. :flower:

:hugs: sorry about the scan danni. I dont have any personal experience with a tech and nub (they dont do that here). but i do try guessing on BNB what a babys nub is. however, i can't say if its been accurate or not. I hope he is wrong :( I can't imagine how you must be feeling right now bc i have two boys and we are only having three as well, so when my time comes im sure im just gonna be a wreck :hugs:

Danni, have you posted your pics anywhere, I'd love to guess for you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->