Gender Specific Hopefuls

I wanted to update that I am having two girls, just like I wanted!!! Thank you so much!

Welcome wamommy! i hope u get ur sweet little boy :cloud9:
Im in the same boat (sort of). Ive got 2 boys and we are only having one more, so i really hope when we do start TTC again, that we get our girl.

CONGRATS katrus! :yipee: thats awesome! so happy you are on team :pink:! :wohoo:

Hiya ladies, Just thought I'd let you know that i had a growth scan on tuesday, baby is measuring on target but I have had it confirmed that my last baby is a girl. I think I should stop now now. I don't think i am mean't to have boys. I did have a feeling it was a girl but after having it confirmed i have been feeling very disappointed. oh also feels very disappointed. Don't know what else to say x

Hiya ladies, Just thought I'd let you know that i had a growth scan on tuesday, baby is measuring on target but I have had it confirmed that my last baby is a girl. I think I should stop now now. I don't think i am mean't to have boys. I did have a feeling it was a girl but after having it confirmed i have been feeling very disappointed. oh also feels very disappointed. Don't know what else to say x

Aww, sweetie, big :hug: No need to say anything. You fully have our support. :hugs: I pray peace is found for you. It's such a hard thing to deal with....def post as needed love. Always here for you :flow:

Aww, sweetie, big :hug: No need to say anything. You fully have our support. :hugs: I pray peace is found for you. It's such a hard thing to deal with....def post as needed love. Always here for you :flow:

Thankyou guppy for your kind words. I don;'t know why I am feeling so disappointed because when I had my 20 week scan, although I didn't ask I was quite certain that it was another girl but after having it confirmed yesturday at 29 weeks I feel really heartbroken. I feel like I have failed my OH, just been thinking if I should try for a fifth baby (fifth casaerean) but I know it is getting a bit too much. I would have liked to try gender selection but I would not know where to start from, where to go, they don't do it here in the UK. Anyway thankyou for your support :hugs:

Hi ladies

Sounds like I'm in the same boat as a few of you. I have 3 x DD's and am 31 weeks with #4. We didn't find out. My gut feeling tells me that I have my boy on board, but I'm trying to be realistic. Like you Baby321, I had a good look at my 20 week ultrasound and couldn't see anything to indicate boy. I've gotten pretty good at looking at scans. I'm still analyzing the pictured. I probably should have just found out, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. If it is a boy I would rather have that much dreamed of moment when I can see it for myself. If not, then I'm happy with a girl...I know girls and am fully comfortable with another. This will most likely be my last pregnancy.

Baby321... Big hugs to you. I have followed forums on gender selection for a few years. In hindsight maybe I should have tried it...but like you, I am in Australia and would have had to travel to the US or further abroad. I don't know whether I would have been fully comfortable with the ethical issues surrounding the selection either, and then there's the massive cost involved.

I will keep checking back to see how you are all doing. It would be nice to stay in touch in the lead up to our births.

Pink

Thankyou Pink for your kind words. I really hope you get your little boy. I shouldn't have got it confirmed. Like you, I have also got good at reading scans so I thought I will get it confirmed and get prepared, I did not think I would feel this bad. I feel really guilty for even thinking like this. I don't know how I am going to go through my c-section. I know i have got no choice.

Pink, I feel even worse because I have cousins who don't get on with me who are going to be very happy seeing me in distress. So, I feel even worse. Maybe, i wouldn't have felt that bad if it was not for them :hugs:

:( Sorry baby321. Thats terrible :hugs:

We are going to try gender swaying...it may or may not work, but we are willing to try! (gender swaying and gender selection is not the same thing :nope:)I would never do the actual gender selection though bc outside of cost, i wouldn't be able to do it for moral reasons (no judgement on anyone who would, just personally couldn't do it myself). But we are going to do a specific diet and :sex: at certain times and hope for the best....i know it will be hard to handle if we have another boy....but at least i knew i tried as much i could....and hey, if it leads to a girl, then i'll be super happy that we tried! ...when we do TTC#3, im more concerned about getting the gender i want :)pink:) than i am about just getting pregnant as quickly as possible. So i am charting now, and then when we are ready (in a while) we are going to follow Shuttles for a girl....its not a gurantee, but it will make it easier to deal with if we have a boy and we at least tried for a girl...i hope :lol:

Guppy, that was our thinking as well. This time around we times bd around what was best for conceiving boy, used preseed for ph, changed diet, etc. It may still be a girl, but at least we won't have to say "what if we'd done this or that?" It will probably still be a girl (am I weird for already thinking it's :pink: at 9 weeks?). I'm prepared for it, and would be ok with it I think... but dh would be heartbroken.

Baby321, I can kind of relate to what you said about your cousins. My DH has a son from his first wife who is 12, and he's met him only a handful of times. It's a sensitive and painful situation. I probably wouldn't care so much about having 3 girls if I didn't think SHE felt like she "wins" because she has his only boy :(

I did Shettles religiously for a boy when we were TTC last time....ended up with DD4!! This time we did nothing to sway.....can't help wondering if we made a boy by 'accident' :haha:
I know I will be very disappointed if it is girl no 5 but I have to know. I thought I'd be able to do the team yellow thing but now I'm pregnant I know I can't :shrug:

Just to update.... I had my baby GIRL a week ago! :kiss: I can't be happier. :cloud9:

Congrats I can't wait to see if I will get my girl or not any day now

Ladies,im trying to think of a good format for the babys that have arrived, for the first post. anyone have any ideas? Im just not sure how to word it so that it shows if mamas had their gender dreams come true...but then i dont want to sound negative for those who it didn't happen for...any ideas?

Could you do something with two rows and one with the header wishing for and another saying blessed with?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->